Chapter 19

Lakshmana was sitting in front of her mirror combing her hair, staring at herself . Bhargavi came from behind and shook her, which disturbed her link of thoughts and she jerked.

" What were you thinking about so deeply ? " Bhargavi questioned sitting beside her. Lakshmana nodded in a no with a chuckle. " I know... Where you are lost " Bhargavi smiled sheepish " I am not lost in rajkumaar sambh's thoughts " Lakshmana was trying hard to hide her blush.

" But mane... When did I say... You are lost in his thoughts.... Look... Thief himself commited mistake " Bhargavi was chuckling hard. Lakshmana threw a pillow at her and bhargavi did the same. They both had a small session of pillow fight then.

Though bhargavi was lakshmana's sakhi, lakshmana always loved her like her sister, she would share everything with her and bhargavi would accompany her wherever she went. Bhargavi cared and looked after lakshmana like an elder sister, even duryodhan didn't worry if they both were together.
------------------------------------------------------
" Yutikae.... Don't you think bhrata sambh is always lost somewhere.... After he came back from hastinapur" Ulmuka ( son of balram) said nudging yutika who was painting something. They both glanced at sambh who was staring at the sky and smiling at himself and a chuckle escaped their lips.

" What are you both laughing at? " Sambh's chain of tjoughts was broken." Nothing " Yutika and ulmuka said in a union. Sambh just glared at them both.

" Bhrata ulmuka.... I have heard that the princess of hastinapur is well trained in sword welding and the fame of her beauty is wide spread " Yutika said exchanging glances with both ulmuka and sambh.

" And... And what more do you know about her.... Tell me " Sambh said with excitement. Yutika and ulmuka exchanged victorious smiles. " How could we know... You have met her.... You have stayed there for three days... You should know about her "

" Her smile is so pretty... And her cheerfulness.... That makes her more special " Sambh murmured to himself. He was lost in his chain of thoughts again but was disturbed by yutika's cough.

"So... Bhrata ulmuka... Our doubt was correct " They both again chuckled.
" Doubt about what " Sambh was confused.

" Nothing.... Me and yutika got our answer... We will answer you some other day... Bhrata sambh " Ulmuka said while leaving the chamber with yutika.
------------------------------------------------------
Lakshmana was walking in the garden... Still lost somewhere and she bumped with chitrasen. " Ghostie.... What are you thinking about and can't you see forward while walking " Chitrasen said with little anger .

" Those copper eyes.... I can peep in those eyes for ages without disturbance.... That smile that carved on those perfect lips.... My heart is drowning " " Lakshmanae..... " Chitrasen shook her holding her shoulders she back to reality from her world of imagination and laughed at herself. She ran from there , trying hard not to blush, leaving chitrasen confused.
--------------------------------------------------------
" Swayamvar? " Vidur and mahamahim nodded in a yes. " But pitamah.... Mana is so young now.... And... How could I live without her " Duryodhan was disturbed.

" She is 18 years old duryodhan, and this is the right time for her to get married " Vidur said in his usual calm voice. Duryodhan got startled.

" One year?.... Would you both grant me one year... I would shower all happiness if the world on her " He asked with hope in his eyes. Vidur and mahamahim exchanged glances and nodded in a yes.

" I understand duryodhan... Getting your daughter married is not easy task... I understand your love and concern for her.... Exactly after one year lakshmana's swayamvar would be held " Saying this they both left the chamber.

Duryodhan sighed to himself, " Lakshmani has grown into a maiden... It's time for her swayamwar " He said to himself. He sent for karna, and kept thinking how to make this one year special.
-------------------------------------------------------
" Utsav?.... Now whom do you want to offend this time? " Karna asked sternly. " No mitra.. This is not to offend anyone... This is for my putri... To make her happy " Duryodhan pacified him.

" For lakshmana.... How... Explain me " Duryodhan made him sit beside him. " Mitra... It's going to be mani's swayamwar after one year, and I want to shower all happiness of the world on her in this one year " Duryodhan explained with shine in his eyes.

" Lakshmana's swayamvar???? Our mani's swayamvar.... Means our cheerful doll would be married next year..... Our little girl has grown into a maiden " Karna gave a big smile and sighed in happiness. Duryodhan gave a big hug to karna.

" My little bird would fly to another royal family next year, she would be the prosperity of someone else's kingdom... How would I live without her.... " Karna separated him from hug. " Let's start making preparations for the utsav, I will send a letter to call supriya tomorrow itself, vrushali will take care of Ang till then, a huge utsav would be celebrated in next two months " They both smiled.

" Bhanu.... How would have my bhanumati felt if she was present now.... It's swayamvar of our daughter.... I really miss her mitra" Duryodhan's eyes pooled up . " It's time for happiness mitra... Let's smile " Karna said making a gesture which honestly made duryodhan laugh.

" But mitra.. Mani should not know anything about her swayamvar. " Karna nodded in a yes.

" Pitashree.... Pitashree.... " Lakshmana entered the chamber bit irritated " I want red vastra and new ghungroo " She said in a complaining tone. Duryodhan chuckled " All right.... You will get them by tomorrow " Lakshmana smiled and ran to her chamber again.
------------------------------------------
" Yess.. Yutikae....she is extremely beautiful.... Even the apsaras of heaven would be dull in front of her.... Her smile.... Her smile is full of bliss.... Like stars share their brightness to everyone.... She spreads happiness everywhere " Sambh could not stop talking about lakshmana. His eyes shine while talking about her.

" Bhrata sambh.... I have been listening to all her praises for three months from your mouth now..... You don't stop and exhaust while talking about her " Yutika's lips escaped a chuckle.

" Yutikae.... When will we meet now.... I just want to see her.... Once again.... " Sambh felt unknown attraction towards her.

" Bhrata.... How would I know.... But you both will meet soon " Yutika said with a nod.

" I know, you had fallen in love with her bhrata sambh.... But I will let you recognise your feelings yourself "  She said to herself.
-----------------------------------------------------
How was this chapter guys?
Are you all liking how lakshmana and sambh are falling in love with each other, without themself noticing it?? .