Chapter 39

Lakshmana walked into her room and sat on her bed devoid of any expression . Sambh, who walked behind her sat besides her and held her hand between his.
" Confused? " He asked looking at her, lakshmana gave a slightest nod , without shifting her gaze from the ground. " We have start getting ready now, right? It's abhimanyu's wedding" Sambh said squeezing her hand.
" It's your brothers and sakhi's wedding, you have to enjoy it mani " .

" Arya, I am really very happy for bhrata abhimanyu is getting wedded with my dear sakhi, but the events that are going to follow..... " Lakshmana shut her eyes tightly " They scare me arya " She continued looking at the window. Bhargavi tightened her hand on lakshmana's shoulder, giving her hope. " You remember, what pitashri says, we all are sent here for some purpose and reason and we have to perform them even if they hurt us.... " Sambh kept his hand on lakshmana's shoulder.

"...... Dwarikadhish also says we should enjoy every moment " Bhargavi interrupted smiling. This made lakshmana smile, she hugged her tightly letting out all her fears.
" We should start the packing now, it's my brother's wedding " Lakshmana said with a small but sad smile.

A guard entered and handed a letter to bhargavi, " Rajkumaari, this letter is for you and it's from matsya " Bhargavi said opening the letter.
" Matsya? " Lakshmana took the letter in her hands and started reading it, as she finished reading, the curve on her lips increased, " It's invitation, from uttara, specially for me " She grinned.
" Mani... Do you remember how uttara didi teased and troubled us during our wedding it's your chance now, go and trouble her as much as you want " Sambh whispered, but it was audible to everyone and was successful in bringing a small smile on lakshmana' s face.
" Come, now help me in packing my things, we would have to leave soon " She pulled bhargavi.
----------------------------------------------------------
Lakshmana was walking restlessly in her chamber , many thoughts howered in her mind. She felt a hand on her shoulder making her jerk.
" Bhargavi " She sighed. " Seems you are troubled , share it with me " Bhargavi pulled her and made her sit on a couch. " Bhargavi..... Pandav kakashree had completed their exile and you remember that sabha 13 years back...... After pandav kakashree complete their exile there would be a......... WAR " Lakshmana's lips trembled. She held bhargavi's hand tightly and gulped.

Bhargavi cupped her cheeks and rocked her hair, " Ravi, war between my own family! Where everything would be destroyed! " Lakshmana's eyes held fear, her throat was dry, she laid her head on bhargavi's shoulder.
" We can't escape our karma lakshi, you have face all the upcoming events, running from them would make you a coward and the lakshmana whom I know from past 19 years isn't a coward, she is a brave princess, right? " Bhargavi said holding her tightly, lakshmana nodded in a slight yes.

" Throw your fears away now and face everything boldly, you are not meant to cry, you are meant to fight spread positivity, you are the daughter of YUVRAJ DURYODHAN, you are inborn a strong girl " A lone tear fell down from lakshmana's eyes, she wiped the tear and looked at bhargavi. " Thank you so much, you are the best " She hugged bhargavi.
" I know I am the best " Bhargavi lifted a corner of her lips and smiled, she then tucked lakshmana to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------
Lakshmana and sambh touched the feet of krishna and jambvati, " Come back soon kids, I am waiting " Jambvati said with a smile. " Should we leave now jiji? " Suthanu asked smiling as she was too excited to meet her family, sambh nodded in a yes.
" You know, I am going to be angry on subhadra kaki and abhi bhrata, they left me alone and went to matsya before me" Suthanu complained with a frown. " Because abhi bhrata is too excited to meet uttara and marry her" Lakshmana whispered near suthanu's ears, which was audible to krishna too.

" What are you girls saying about my dear nephew " Krishna asked with a mock anger, both the girls nodded in an innocent no . " Have you kept the gifts? The dresses? Ornaments? " Lakshmana asked bhargavi and she nodded in a yes. " Come back soon my putri, you have became my habit now" Jambvati cupped lakshmana's cheeks.

Suthanu, lakshmana, rukmini sat in their palanquins with their hand maids, sambh, krishna and nishastha also ascended their chariots . A wall of dust aroused as the chariots and palanquins started moving towards the kingdom of matsya. " You know ravi, uttara had teased me a lot during my wedding and now it's her turn, I would tease her a lot in return " Lakshmana said giggling, looking at the smile on her face bhargavi felt relief and she engaged in gossip with kaurav nandini.

The journey from dwarka to matsya was too long and tiring, they took halts at places during the night and finally reached the threshold of matsya after a whole week of travelling. Lakshmana's heart was beating before stepping out of the palanquin, she was going to meet other part of her own family after whole thirteen years. " You need something putri? " Rukmini asked her with a smile, she nodded in a no and stepped outside.

As she stepped down, the family of matsya was waiting to welcome them. Suthanu, who was standing besides her, went running and hugged draupadi. " Mata! " Suthanu gig her nails in draupadi's shoulders. Draupadi held her like she was the last thing left in the world. With much courage lakshmana put a foot forward, " Come inside everyone " Matsya raj welcomed them all.

As lakshmana entered in the palace, someone closed her eyes from behind, " It's definitely you uttara! " She guessed smiling. Uttara and lakshmana shared a hug filled with sisterly love. Suthanu then held her hand and took her towards pandavas and draupadi. Lakshmana's gaze was fixed towards the ground, her heart was filled with guilt, she couldn't raise her gaze. " Mata she is jiji and jiji she is mata" Suthanu came and introduced draupadi and lakshmana to each other. " As if we don't know each other😒" Draupadi smiled and looked at lakshmana. Lakshmana went forward to touch her feet, but draupadi stopped her, " You are not supposed to touch my feet like this " Draupadi said with an mock angry glare, lakshmana gulped, a chill ran down her spine." Aree you are married na, call your arya, take my blessing together " Draupadi smiled more.

Lakshmana signalled bhargavi to call sambh, " No no not like this, call him ' arya '" Arjun joined them, lakshmana blushed. She called sambh and then they both took the blessings of all the elders.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey, my lovely readers, the next chapter is here.
The war is not so far now.
Hope you liked this chapter.
Let me know your thoughts through your comments, they are much important for me❤.