Chapter 18

" Tomorrow?? " Lakshmana said in a shock. " Yes rajkumaari... They are leaving tomorrow " Bhargavi pardoned. " But what's the urge... Can't they stay for some more days? " Lakshmana was angry for unknown reason.

" But, why do you want them to stay here, I am just asking "

" Umm.. What... Who told you, I want rajkumaar sambh to stay here for more days? " Lakshmana was confused with her emotions

" But... When did I utter rajkumaar sambh's name... I was talking about them both "
Lakshmana was startled, she just nodded in a no and glared at the ground.
Before mana could say anything, a dasi entered " Rajkumaar sambh is seeking your permission to enter "

Lakshmana and bhargavi exchanged glances, Bhargavi nodded in a yes " Send him in " Lakshmana ordered the dasi. Lakshmana just gulped and sambh walked in.

Sambh sat on a couch near lakshmana, his eyes fixed on her confused face. He glanced once at bhargavi " She won't go anywhere " Lakshmana was in bit anger.

" What? " Sambh uttered in confusion

" Bhargavi, will not go anywhere " In anger.

" When did, I say her to go... I know she is your best friend " Bhargavi and sambh exchanged smiles.

" Why do you have anger stuck on your nose rajkumaari lakshmana? "

" Because that is my swabhaav, and my pitashree has taught me to be strong, okay " Lakshmana said in more anger. A smile escaped sambh's eyes, seeing her almond eyes in anger.
Lakshmana looked elsewhere , to hide the happiness she experienced, after he stared at her.

" Beautiful " Lakshmana heard sambh murmur.

" Don't flirt with me... Be in your limits.... Otherwise I will forget that you are the guest of hastinapur " Lakshmana turned towards him in anger.
But soon she felt guilty, as sambh was appreciating a piece of art and she misunderstood , the compliment to be towards her.

Sambh and bhargavi looked at her in confusion. She bit her lower lip in guilt and hit her forehead slightly.

" What happen rajkumaari... Are you fine" Sambh said turning towards her. Lakshmana only nodded in a yes.

" Rajkumaar, were you here for some special reason? "

" Nothing that special.. But we are leaving tomorrow for dwarka... So I was here to take your leave " Sambh was little distressed.

" What's so urgent... Stay here for some more days " Lakshmana spoke her heart out.

" Actually... Um... Taatshree... He had some important work in dwarka... So we have to leave tomorrow ...... We are leaving tomorrow morning.... Pranipat " He joined his hands and left the chamber, not without turning his neck till he saw lakshmana.

As soon as he felt lakshmana turned and sighed. Just then she heard someone shout her name from the door. She rolled her eyes, as she was knowing whose voice was it.

" Yess.. Kakashree dusshasan " She turned towards him.

" What was that chaliya putra doing in your chamber " He pondred on her.

" Kakashree... His name is rajkumaar sambh...prince of dwarka.... And he was just here to inform me that he is leaving tomorrow " Said lakshmana with a bit anger.

" You rude girl.... You back answered mee..... I know you are in love with that chaliya putra..... Now " He raised his sword towards her, but lakshmana stopped the sword with her palm, which made a deep cut.

" Don't forget kakashree.... I am learned in sword welding.... I am a warrior princess.... Don't try to raise weapons on me without reason " She said with sternness in her eyes.

" Rajkumaari " Bhargavi ran to her and freed her palm from the sword. She wiped the blood dripping from her wound with her own aanchal.

" This is my private chamber kakashree... I earnestly request you to leave from my chamber " She said looking at grond but with a stern voice.

Dusshasan lifted his sword and moved from the chamber. Bhargavi then applied herbs on her palm and tied a cloth on the wound.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The next morning all the elders hastinapur were at the main door to bid farewell to balram and sambh. But sambh's eyes we're searching for someone.

Lakshmana entered there, but her usual charm was missing. Which didn't went unnoticed by gandhari.

" What happen putri... Why are you silent.... And what happened to your palm " Gandhari caressed her palm.

" Nothing pitamahi..... I hurt myself while practicing sword " She said with  a faint smile and glanced at dusshasan with bit anger.

She then moved forward and touched balram's feet. " Khush raho putri " He blessed her. Her eyes moved to sambh who was still looking at her. A smile escaped her lips and sambh too smiled at her.

Balram and sambh climbed the rath. Lakshmana's heart started beating fast. Unknowingly her legs moved a couple of feet forward. Bhargavi held her wrist and questined her through eyes. Lakshmana just nodded in a no.

Lakshmana and sambh were just looking at each other till they both disappeared.
-------------------------------------------------------
How was this update?
Did you all like the little little moments of sambh-mana?