Chapter 4

Duryodhan, mahamahim, gandharraaj, mahamantri, lakshman and Mana had left for Indraprastha. Mana and lakshman were too excited to visit Indraprastha, as they were visiting it for first time. As soon as the chariot took a halt, Mana jumped from the chariot and hugged Arjun, as they all were waiting for their arrival. Everyone except shakuni was very happy to witness their kaka-bhatiji bond. Arjun lifted, Mana in his arms and kissed her forehead.

Shakuni was so envious of this act, and told duryodhan angrily" Duryodhan, tell your daughter to move away from our enemies " . Duryodhan replied with a little smile" Mama shree, enemity in between me and pandavas, we shouldn't consider my children in this enemity. And I am her father, not her owner, I can't order to move away". This made shakuni more angry.

Mana asked eagerly " Kakashree, where is subhadra kakishree? , I want to meet her ". " Here I am my putri Mana, I was also eager to meet you " , Subhadra entered there, she always has a childish smile on her beautiful face. Mana immediately jumped into her arms and rested her head on her shoulders , a teardrop splashed from her tiny eyes. " Mana, why are you crying on this auspicious occasion, good girls don't she'd tears" . " Kakishree, I missed you much , but now I desire to see my younger sister, please take me to her".

Subhadra entered Draupadi's room with lakshmana with her" Jiji, look who had come to meet you and our angel!!! " . Draupadi walked towards them " Oohh, Mana, I am glad that you are here, please come in" . Mana heard about her rage and was afraid to even look at her, she had kept her eyes towards the floor and was not raising them. Subhdra said" Oh, Mana don't be afraid of her, she won't do you anything, look at her"and shared a slight smile with draupadi. " Mana, look at me, I won't harm you, you are such a cute girl. I am like you mother, come on look at me" Draupadi said with softness in her voice. Hearing the word mother, Mana quickly raised her eyes ans saw a beautiful woman with firmness in her eyes and very pleasing smile on her lips. Mana also gave a bright smile to her " Your smile is too appealing Mana " Draupadi exclaimed.

" Jiji, she wished to meet her younger sister, where is she? " Subhadra added. Draupadi led them to a cradle, where the princess of Indraprastha was having peaceful sleep. Draupadi lifted her in arms, and kept her on lakshmana's lap, lakshmana gently moved her palm oh her tiny head. Just then, the princess woked up from her sleep and gave a bright smile looking at her jiji. "Seems she is, very fond of her jiji" Subhadra spoke with smile on her face.
------------------------
Next morning was naming ceremony, many kings from Various lands have arrived. Shri krishna was also there along with his ashtabbaryas. Mana seeked blessing from the all and was always in the arms of jamvati mata. Vedvyas named the little angel ' Suthanu'. Lakshmana was happy after hearing her name. Later, when all children from both families were playing together, she told to her brothers that she will call her little sister Thanu, and everyone happily said that, we all children will call her Thanu. They lived in Indraprastha for few days, but everyone in the palace was seen having fun with lakshmana. They all realised that bliss and daughter are synonymous. With a heavy heart, she bid farewell to Indraprastha and returned to her home.
-------------------------------------------
In Indraprastha after, lakshmana departed:
" Arya, I think however adharmi is bhrata duryodhan, but he had inculcated really good qualities in his daughter, though being a single parent. Mana is so polite, soft-hearted, tender and really very good at dance. I really appreciate bhrata duryodhan for this" Devika said to yudhishthir. " Yes, she is a very polite girl and made everyone to love her more in these few days"