Chapter 13

" Are you fine putri?....drink this water" Supriya said patting lakshmana on her back. Mana had been experiencing nightmares since two weeks. She couldn't forget what happened to her own Kakishree.

Bhargavi gave her water and mana gulped her in one sip. Her body was sweating and heart was beating fast. " You should try to sleep now" Supriya said embracing her. Mana nodded in a yes and rested on her bed. Supriya kept patting on her forehead till she fell asleep and kissed on her forehead. " Bhanu, I really miss you today, your putri needs you today" Saying this her eyes brimmed and she left the room.
-------------------------------------------------
After few weeks :
" Lakshmana, you are just sitting, come with us lets play games... " Chitrasen said pulling mana's hands. " No bhratashree, I don't want to play, I am tired, you goo and play" Mana replied with a sigh. " No... No... You should play with us today" Chitrasen started pulling Mana.

" Chitra.... How many times have I told you, not to trouble her...... But, you never listen to me" Vrushali interrupted as she entered the room. " I am sorry maa, I won't do it again" Chitrasen said with puppy face. " That's good, take care Mana putri" Saying this vrushali left, glaring at chitrasen.

As soon as vrushali left, lakshmana started chuckling keeping hands on her mouth. " Third time... Third time...... You got scolding from maa" Saying this Mana started laughing out loud. " You again did it deliberately " Chitrasen started chasing mana as mana ran through the whole palace.

Mana went to supriya's room and chitrasen behind her " See maa, bhrata chitrasen is again chasing me, he always troubles me" She said making puppy face. " Maa, your dear daughter always troubles me, and gets me scolded by vrushali maa" Chitrasen almost cried. " She may be everyone's ladli but.... " Vrishasen said pulling mana's ear. " Has lots of mischief filled inside her" He completed his sentence. " Leave her bhrata, she is too small" Shatrunjay seperated her and rubbed her ear, and supriya gave her a laddoo.

------------------------------------------------
Lakshmana was passing her days happily in Anga, but at the same time, she missed her home, her hastinapur.
" Rajkumaari, don't you miss hastinapur, it's been many weeks, we are here? " Bhargavi said as she was sitting in the garden with mana. " And how did you assume it ravi, hastinapur is my home, I've spent so many years there. I miss hastinapur very much" Lakshmana's eyes pooled remembering of her home.

" Rajkumaari, calm down " Bhargavi patted her back. " I miss pitashree so much. But I am not able to forget whatever happened that days, ravi" Bhargavi hugged mana and made her calm. " Rajkumaari, angrani is calling you in her chamber " A dasi interrupted. " Yes, I will be there"

Vrushali was sitting on her bed with boxes of sweets and some clothes near her. " Maa, what is all this, for whom are all these clothes? " Lakshmana said, looking at the girl's clothes and some jewellery. " All these sweets and clothes have been sent from hastinapur for you" Mana just gave a faint smile and took all the clothes and jewellery to her room. " Pitashree, I really miss you so much" She said to herself hugging the clothes.