Chapter 37

" What a mess arya had made, while deciding which angvastra to wear " Lakshmana sighed. She finished folding all the clothes, usually they had dasis for doing all these chores, but lakshmana loved to do this for her husband. It's almost a year after their wedding, but they have became inseparable part of each other's life and also of their family . She smiled to herself remembering their first meet, that moment still gave her goosebumps, she closed her eyes and blushed.

" Rajkumaari! " Bhargavi rushed into her chamber, with wide smile on her face, panting. " Why are you panting, tell me? " Lakshmana exclaimed. Leaving her questions unanswered, bhargavi held her wrist and started pulling her, lakshmana also started following with confusion on her face.
They both halt in jambvati's chamber, sambh was standing there with two people, lakshmana tried to peep but was unsuccessful. As they both turned around, lakshmana's eyes we're left wide open.

A tear ran down from her right eyes,
" Bhrata " She looked at vrishasen and lakshman with extreme joy, she was meeting them after one whole year.
She ran to them, lakshman extended his arms to hug his twin sister, but she came running and touched his feet, this was unexpected for him, he jerked and moved couple of feet backwards, " What are you doing stup.... Erhhhh... Lakshmana ! " He exclaimed. She stood up smiling and looked at both of them. " Bhrata, you are 2 minutes elder to me, so I should touch your feet " She giggled.

" How is vrushali maa, supriya maa, indu kaki, kakashree karna, kakashree vikarna, pitamahi, chitrasen and...... And pitashree ? " She spoke in one go, while asking about her father, she got a bit emotional. " Everyone is fine and happy, but the happiness on your face is priceless, my chatterbox " Lakshman teased her. She smiled heartily.

Lakshman was lost into her smile, he was meeting her after whole one year, they both had never stayed away from each other, for much long time, not even in their mother's womb.
" Maharani jambvati " Vrishasen said joining his palms together, " Hope our sister is doing completing her responsibilities, even if she does some mistake, regard her as your own daughter and forgive her " With a smile he ended. Jambvati sighed with a smile and was about to say something, but sambh interrupted,
" Bhrata sen, this sister of yours always keeps on fighting with me, anger is always stuck on her nose and she never talks with me properly, teach her something " He said with mock anger, " Sambh!!! " Jambvati glared at him , " What are you saying, never did mani behave like this with you! " She said in anger.

Lakshmana's eyes were welled up with tears, she looked at sambh with fear, vrishasen and lakshman were also tensed. " Mata, I was just pranking, lakshmani is perfect in every sense " Sambh said with a frown and the three cousins sighed in relief. " Sambh, you shouldn't prank like this, when people from a girl's natal home visit her martial home, they come to see her happiness, what you did was totally wrong " Jambvati then turned towards vrishasen, " Putra, you sister is really very obedient and good girl, she really behaves very well with everyone and even if something happens, I am always there by her side " She said with a smile.

Vrishasen was smiling with satisfaction and he kept his hand on lakshmana's head, " Hastinapur misses you manae " He said with a nod, " But bhrata, mana seems so happy here and look at her, she had turned so responsible now " Lakshman said proudly. She gave him a sarcastic smile " Yes yes that's why it is said girls are more mature than boys " She smirked.

" Bhrata lakshman, bhrata vrishasen, take these sweets " Sambh extended a plate full of sweets. " No no jamai ji, brothers are not allowed to eat at sister's martial home " Vrishasen said politely. " Putra, have atleast one " Jambvati insisted, but they both nodded in a no. " well the citizens of hastinapur gifted this to their princess " Vrishasen handed a wooden box to her, she opened the box in a hurry. The grin on her face widened, the box had wooden handicrafts, some scents and two little dolls " Lakshmana was smiling just like a kid.

She looked at jambvati and asked whether she could keep these gifts through eyes, jambvati smiled and nodded in a yes. " May my sister always smile " Lakshman prayer silently. " It's time for us to leave now, hamari behen ki galtiyon ko kshama karna " Vrishasen said politely.
" Bhrata, why are you leaving so soon!" Lakshmana exclaimed with a frown, " Because everyone would be waiting to hear about you and your Martial home . And this letter, yuvraj has wrote this letter for you" Lakshmana immediately pulled the letter from his hand.

" I would read this at night " She answered, vrishasen and lakshman then left for hastinapur. They were happy for their sister, but deep inside they missed her a lot.
----------------------------------------------------------
It was night, sambh was lost in deep slumber, lakshmana raised herself on her bed slowly and took the letter, which her father had wrote for her, in her hands. She hugged the letter and gently opened it.

Meri priya putri,
How are you? Are you happy? I won't ask these questions, because I know jamai ji would always keep you happy and my putri, she has the blessing to keep everyone around her happy. My little girl, you grew up so fast! Don't keep on thinking about how we all would be, how would be your father and all, pay attention in your Martial home, no need to worry about us putri. Our happiness lies in your happiness. It's my assumption that you would be more happy in dwarka than in this palace of conspiracies, everyone would be loving you genuinely there. But, still if you need me, your father would be always there for your support. Your smile means the world to me mani, stay always happy. And lastly listen to elders, don't argue with anyone there, because there is no one like dushasan or chandramukhi there. We all miss you little girl.

Your father.

Lakshmana completed reading the letter with a smile on her face as well as tears, she knew her father was badly missing her, but never in this letter did he mention about this. She had heard that a daughter becomes parai after her marriage, but today she herself experienced it. She prayed to her God to keep everyone happy and went to sleep, thinking about her father.
                *************
I have something to say today,
Don't know what rivalry does this serial makers have with sambh, surya putra karna, portrayed him as a drunkard and in radha krishna he is the Villian. Just because he did a single mistake, doesn't make him bad, he was born for that cause. He was one of the main sons of Lord krishna, Krishna would never leave a single occasion to praise sambh.

Recently, I saw a picture in which jambvati maa and lakshmana were shown as ghosts, is this the way they would show the vijayalakshmi roop of lakshmi mata! In one of the episode,she was even called as ' asur mata'.What right do they have to malign the character of lakshmana? Only because she was daughter of duryodhan! She was the girl, who suffered throughout her life, at least show some respect towards her.

The most sad part is people are believing these serials blindly. I request you all not to make your opinion about any character from thr epics, just by watching serials.
------------------------------------------------------
Coming to our story, hope you liked it.

Let me know through your comments, they are much important for me ❤.