Chapter 20

Lakshmana was standing gracefully on the mandap with wedding garland in her hand. Sambh entered from other side of the mandap and stood in front of her, she shifted her sight towards the ground. Sambh bent his head a little in front of her. Lakshmana raised her heels and put the garland around sambh's neck. Everyone around started clapping with huge smiles on face. Suddenly everyone heard breaking of a flower pot and their glares shifted there.
Lakshmana's eyes opened and her eyes we're facing the roof of her chamber. " Hush... It was a dream again " She said to herself and sighed with a little blush. She glanced around her chamber to see what disturbed her sleep and dream. Bhargavi was glaring at a dasi because she broke a flower pot in the room. " It's okay ravi " She said raising herself on the bed.

She looked at Lord suryanarayan from her window, but he hasn't rised above horizon, " Why is the palace waking up so early " She said to herself and stepped out of her bed, not without praying bhoomi devi. Every dasi in the palace was busy in some work and running here there, lakshmana got confused and decided to ask gandhari about this.

She was walking in the corridor without any shringaar in a hurry. She just looked like an akashkanya stepping on the mortal land, adorning herself with a confused expression. Suddenly her eyes met a pair of familiar eyes who were staring at her with utmost love. " You... Here.... At this time... " She asked the person standing in front of her confused. " You are looking so beautiful even without any jewellery ... I've lost my heart on you " The person speaking was none other than sambh, lakshmana blushed on his compliment and looked towards the ground.

" Lakshmana.....rajkumaari..... " Bhargavi shook her by holding her shoulders, lakshmana jerked and looked at her confused. " What are you doing here " Bhargavi asked her. " I want to meet pitamahi " . " Then go na... Why are you smiling here looking at the ground " Lakshmana just smiled and hit herself at the forehead " Again a dream " She said to herself and ran to gandhari's room. Bhargavi stood there smiling and nodding at her.

" Pitamahi... Pitamahi...." She entered with her usual chirpy voice. " My putri... Woke up so soon today " Gandhari said trying to reach lakshmana's hair and caressed them. " Yess pitamahi.. But why is everyone waking up so early today? " Lakshmana asked innocently. Gandhari chuckled " There is an utsav next week in hastinapur " Lakshmana's memories went to flashback, the disrobing of draupadi. Draupadi's screams ran once again in her ears and her eyes watered. " When was this decided? And why I don't know about it? " She asked in bit insistence. Indumati, who was standing behind gandhari chuckled " Better if you ask jyeshth about it "

"Yess... " Lakshmana murmured to herself and whirled , she was about to put a step forward but Indumati held her wrist, lakshmana looked at her in confused expression " You will go to jyeshthshri's chamber like this? Without bath, without shringaar? " Lakshmana hit her forehead a bit and smiled, Indumati and gandhari reciprocated. " I'll take a bath, will wear my shringaar and then go to pitashree 's chamber " . Whole time when she was bathing and bhargavi was making her ready, memories of the cursed sabha was running through her mind. She dressed and went to duryodhan's chamber.
------------------------------------------------------
" Pitashree... You never told me that there is going to be an utsav in hastinapur, next week " Lakshmana said touching his feet in a mock anger " Whom are you going to insult in this utsav?? " She added. " Putri... Putri... First of all, this utsav was going to be a surprise for you and we are not going to offend anyone in this utsav " Duryodhan said patting her head.

" Surprise for me? And why is this utsav organised? What special has happened? " Lakshmana pondered questions. Duryodhan smiled and exchanged glances with karna and vrishasen standing there. " Did you forget, my mitra returned from his digvijay yatra two months ago, this utsav is for celebration " Karna and vrishasen reciprocated with a smile. " This girl has anger stuck on her nose everytime, what will happen to the prince whom she will marry! " Vrishasen's statement made everyone chuckle. " No need to worry so much bhrata, the prince who will marry me, will tolerate all my anger " She said in a mock anger and gave a punch on vrishasen's arm.

" Well.... I have to decide jewellery and new dresses to wear for the utsav, so I will leave now. Pranipat " She left in a hurry. Duryodhan sighed and sat on his bed, " What will happen to me, when my chirpy little bird will leave the nest and fly elsewhere " Karna put his hand on duryodhan's shoulder.
------------------------------------------------------
Dwarka :
Abhimanyu and sambhav were practising archery, when krishna entered in the arena with a letter in his hand. " Umm... So abhi is getting well trained in using all weapons now " Krishna said with his usual smile. " Yes mamashree, bhrata sambh is training me very well in archery " Abhimanyu said as they both touched krishna's feet. " Abhi, you can say sambh is my shadow, he is exactly like me, just look at his charya ( face) , God knows how many princess of aryavart would have lost their heart on him" Krishna's words made sambh smile sheepishly. " But mamashree, which princess has taken bhrata sambh's heart with her? " Abhimanyu grinned " Abhi.... " Sambh said in a mock anger and trying to hide his blush. Abhimanyu and Krishna exchanged glances and giggled.

" Pitashree, what is there in that letter? " Sambh asked, trying to change the topic. " Oh this letter, this is an invitation for dau, from his priya shishya for an utsav in hastinapur " Sambh's eyes shined at the mention of hastinapur, which didn't went unnoticed by the palanhaar of the universe. " Utsav? Which utsav? Is taarshree going there? When is the utsav? " Sambh pindered his questions. " Relax sambh. The ustav is in next week and it is to celebrate angraj's digvijay yatra and yes dau is going to the utsav along with vatsala " Krishna answered all his questions. Sambh just nodded and left the practice arena in a hurry and went to ulmuka's chamber.

" Ulmuka.... Taarshree is going to hastinapur next week for an utsav along with vatsala, let's go to him ang insist him to take us with him " Sambh said pulling ulmuka. " Wait wait bhrata, what's hurry, we will talk to pitashree after some time " Ulmuka said freeing his hand from sambh's grip. " No ulmuka, I've stayed away from her, for five months, now I can't wait and what if taatshree leaves for hastinapur tomorrow itself, we have to hurry " Ulmuka chuckled seeing his brother falling in love madly.
-------------------------------------------------
Hey my lovely readers, the next part is here.
I can see that, views are increasing but not votes and comments.
Aren't you guys liking the love between lakshmana and sambh?