Chapter 21

" This red vastra for the welcome ceremony, blue one for the utsav and I need one more for the evening ceremony, help me through it " Lakshmana was giving instructions to bhargavi and other dasis. She dismissed the dasis and sat on her couch with bhargavi. " I want everything to be perfect , late in evening I went to pitashree and enquired whether the preparations are going on fine " She added removing her heavy jewellery.

" The utsav is in few days, are you sure rajkumaar sambh will attend the utsav? " Bhargavi asked placing her hand on lakshmana's shoulder. " Yess.. Ravi, I am very sure. If the invitation had reached dwarka, he will make every attempt to attend utsav " She answered with a tint of blushblush, bhargavi just nodded in a yes.

" It's way too late, you should sleep now " Lakshmana giggled and blushed making bhargavi confused. " From last five months, the prince of dwarka had stole my heart, my attention and my sleep ravi, how could I have a peaceful sleep " She said covering her body with the blanket and ready to let herself in the dreams of the prince who had stole her tender heart.

Bhargavi let off the diyas moved out of the chamber after closing the door.
-------------------------- ---------------------------
Dwarka:
" Please taatshree.... Please... Take us with you please taatshree " Sambh and ulmuka were pleasing balram to accompany him. " But, I am already taking vatsala with me putron, you both accompany me some other time " . Balram said patting their shoulders, but they both were reluctant to give up.

" No pitashree, we both want to accompany you this time, take vatsala some other time " Ulmuka said with mock anger. " Yess taatshree, please take us with you, we would behave like good children, please take us with you " Balram loved sambh like his own son and could not deny his want.

" Fine, I will take all three of you with me to hastinapur , now go and start packing your things, I am leaving today evening " . " Thank you taatshree " Sambh gave balram an involuntary hug and ran to his chamber . 

" Mata.... Mata.... I am going with taatshree to hastinapur, help me in packing my things " Sambh urged jambvati who was busy in her prayers.  " So much urgency, when are you leaving? And for what are you going to hastinapur? " She asked feeding prasaad to sambh.

" Mata, there is an utsav in hastinapur, for the celebration of digvijay, so, I, ulmuka and vatsala are accompanying taatshree" Jambvati nodded with a smile. " I'll pack your things and your best clothes, no need to worry " .
-------------------------------------------------------
" Be safe there, don't engage in pranks, respect everyone there " Jambvati and revati were instructing their sons before they left for hastinapur. Vatsala was sitting in her palanquin like an obedient child.

" Bhabhi, jambvati.... Why are you both caring so much, our sons are quite now and they are brave too " Krishna said supporting his arm on sambh's strong shoulder. " Yes kakashree " Ulmuka gave a clap to krishna.

" Arya, child may grow up, but always remains a kid for mother, right revati bhabhi " . " Absolutely correct " Revati added to it. " Enough of teasing of you all, we are getting late " Balram said as he climbed the rath looked at his dwarka.

" Take care mata" ,the three children waved at their mothers , whose eyes were moist and began their journey.
-------------------------------------------------------
" Seems kaurav nandini is busy somewhere? " Came a known voice from the door of lakshmana's chamber. Lakshmana who was busy in making flower Garland, her eyes shined, she knew whose voice was it. " After so many years " She murmured and whirled.

" Dushala bua " She ran to embrace her tightly and some tear drops escaped her eyes. Dushala embraced her with extreme love , gave her a forehead kiss and wiped her tears.
" What's the need to cry? I didn't knew that guests are welcomed with tears in hastinapur now-a-days " Lakshmana's watery chuckle and she separated her from the hug.

" Firstly, kaurav nandini isn't busy, the queen of sindhu rajya is busy. And secondly, you are not guest here, this is your own home, your hastinapur "
Dushala just chuckled a bit and cupped lakshmana's face.

" A daughter becomes a guest in her own home after her marriage, understood " . " That means, I would also be a guest in my hastinapur after I get married? " Lakshmana said making puppy face.

Dushala again smiled a bit and pulled lakshmana's cheeks " My pretty kaurav nandini, you are so emotional at your heart " She said and held lakshmana near to her heart.

" Ehm... Ehm... Mata if you are done meeting your bhatiji, can I meet my sister now? " Dushala and lakshmana looked at the door and their faces lit up. " Bhrata surath....." Lakshmana exclaimed with a wide smile on her face. She ran to him and touched his feet, he looked at her proudly an kept his hands on her shoulders.

" You have grown into a pretty maiden behna " He said looking at her. "Yess.. Yess I know I am beautiful " She answered bit flaunting. Dushala and surath chuckled in a union. " My pretty little doll " Surath said pulling her cheeks and the both shared a side hug.

" We met after so many years because of this utsav and Mata could behave a little freely here " Surath said sighing. " Yess... I've heard from the gossip of the palace that bua is not given enough freedom in sindhu " To which surath just nodded.

" Before you choose your husband in future, see to it that the really loves you and it's not just lust, okay? " Surath adviced her as an elder brother, lakshmana just nodded like a mature princess.
-----------------------------------------------------
New characters :
Garima jain as dushala

 -----------------------------------------------------New characters : Garima jain as dushala

Surbhi as vatsala

------------------------------------------------------Hey, my lovely readers, the next chapter is here

Hey, my lovely readers, the next chapter is here.
I've published a new book karna nandini, do give a look.