Chapter 13

2nd person POV

'5 more minutes till the game starts'. You were so excited but so nervous at the same time. You knew the boys would do amazing but you were still terrified about how they could possibly fail. 'They practiced so hard, it would hurt them so much if they lost' You thought.

A few minutes had passed and it was time to start. Each team lined up on their side of the court and the stadium was silent. The tension began to rise. Emotions were so high it was almost like you could feel people's hearts beating.

Bah boom. Bah boom. Bah boom.

Then the whistle blew.

"Thank you for the game!" Both teams yelled as they shook hands with one another and headed over to their coaches. You smiled as you all got into the huddle. 'They all look so pumped, happy, excited. They are ready.' You told yourself one more time. Takeda finished talking and he looked over to you.

"You hve all worked so hard. I know your ready. Show them what you can do."

They smiled and turned to take their positions on the court, Noya held your gaze for a few seconds longer before going with the others resulting in your blushing face. You could see people already talking about Hinata. You smirked, 'They really don't know what is coming for them'.

The game started and Asahi took the first receive. Kageyama then set it straight to Tanaka. He screamed while hitting the ball ring past the other teams blockers

"YEAHHHH!" Tanaka and Noya yelled after getting the first point. You pumped your fist and giggled. They both kept yelling over Daichi when finally he, "SHUT UP NOW!" got their attention. Their first warning was given and everyone including you laughed.

Tanaka was up to serve. The other team received it and sent it back over the net, right for an open spot. Before the ball hit the ground Noya received it.

"How did that guy get there so fast?!"

"Damn that libero's got reflexes"

Asahi spiked the ball over the net and karasuno got their second point.

Tanaka serves again and the ball hit back over to karasuno's side. Noya receives again and Kageyama goes to set, this time to Hinata. You smirked, knowing exactly what's about to happen. Hinata jumps up in the air, arm stretched back ready to smack the ball down. Kageyama's hands lost contact with the ball as he pushed it towards Hinata. Then...BAMM! The ball slams against the floor on the other side of the court. 'Yes. Keep going boys. Show everyone that you will not be the wingless crows any longer!' Everyone was stunned, including the other team. You look over to see Aoba Johsai. Oikawa was leaning over the railing with an excited look, he looked like a kid in a candy shop. You slightly smirked again and knew very well you might have a chance of playing the great king, as hinata calls him. 'I can't wait to see his face when HE is the one receiving their attacks.'

The game kept on and Karasuno was leading in the first set. The boys had scored another point when you overheard the coaches of Aoba Johsai talking.

"Looks like they aren't doing that quick attack, you know the one where number 10 closes his eyes" The assistant pointed out

"They still need a lot of work, but it looks to me like they are able to pull off a normal quick attack now. It's sloppy but at least they've got control over the trajectory." The head coach started "Those kids must have gotten a lot of practice in. They've learned their strengths and found ways to build them up on each other. Look at that, they used to rely on raw power to earn points, now they are getting smart." He said turning in the direction of Coach Ukai.