HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

As you may or may not know we are in the first week of pride month. If you don't know what that is, it's the month of the year - June - where people that are a part of the LGBTQ+ community celebrate and show their pride for being a part of this community and withstanding all the bullshit they have to go through. It is a time for people that are in the community to show their self-affirmation, dignity and how they deserve equality.

I am personally apart of said community being that i am bisexual so in order to celebrate more with you all I'll being telling you more about my original LGBTQ+ character Jiyu.

Full name: Jiyū Suzuki (Her name is from the japanese word "Jiyuu" that means "freedom")
Pronouns: she/her
Age: 15
Birthday: August 6 (Zodiac is Leo)
Sexuality: Pansexual
School Status: 1st year at karasuno high and is in class 1-4, 96% average
Family: Mom (38) and Dad (36)
Kins: Gon (Hunter x Hunter), Hitch (Attack on Titan) and Mina (My Hero Academia)
Personality (^ i.e.): ENFP She's very enthusiastic and always has a comeback. Very smart even though she doesn't "look it". Flirty, cocky and blunt.
Height: 5'4
Eye colour: Light Green
Race: Blaisan (Mom is Japanese and dad is Black)
Body type: Pear, C cup, Medium sized butt.
Picture:

Hope you enjoyed this and have a good rest of your day/night or whatever

- char