Chapter 1

Y/n L/n is a short girl, about 5'1, with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

A/n: if that's not your dream body then you can change it to how you want, it's just mine. Well minus the height, I'm already short. Thanks to both my grandmothers for that one. Love you -_-

2nd Person POV

"Honey are you sure you are ready? I mean I can find a way to cancel and take you out of the program," You were at the airport, with your mom, brother and dad, getting ready to go on the plane by yourself.

"Mom! I've told you a million times, I'll be fine! I'm excited!" Your mom was obviously very nervous for you, she was shaking a bit as you hugged her.

"Call and text me every day," She squeezed. You nodded.

"Please don't," Your brother pulled you into an arm lock then started giving you a noogie.

"Stop!" You elbowed his stomach and he let go, "Asshole," You grumbled.

"You should hurry and board. Don't wanna miss the flight," Your dad said.

"Okay," You sighed, "I love you guys, see you soon."

***

You walked off the plane and looked around for your name. Then you saw it, your face printed out on a big piece of paper with the words 'Welcome Y/N L/N' You smiled and ran over. "Hello? I'm Y/n, are you the Nishinoya's?"

"Yup that's us!" The man holding the paper said, "I'm Mineo Nishinoya but you can call me Ojiisan and this boy here is my grandson Yū."

"Hi!" The boy said as he bowed, "You can call me Nishinoya-senpai."

"Ok Nishinoya-senpai," his smile widened, sorta tilting to the left a bit.

"Um I've been doing research and I think you are supposed to call me...L/n-chan? Is that correct?"

"Correct," The man answered.

"Right, if you don't mind, could you please call me Y/n instead? I'm much more comfortable with that."

"Of course, Y/n," You bowed to the 2 men and made your way out of the airport.

"I really like your name," Nishinoya-senpai smiled at you.

"Oh, thank you," You smiled.

"And your smile," He winked and ran to catch up to his grandfather.

***

"Yū show Y/n to around the house please," Ojiisan yelled as he started to make dinner

A/n: Because of the time difference when you left Canada at 5:30 am it was 6:30 pm in Japan.

"Ok Ojiisan, let's go!" The energetic boy grabbed your hand and pulled you into the house, sucking in a breath at the sudden and fast-paced movement. When you entered he let go and apologized and you could tell he wasn't thinking when he grabbed you. He cleared his throat then showed you around, "So to your left it's the living room and to your right the kitchen, also over here there is a little room with a computer and 2 desks, kinda like a home office," You followed close behind him, "Down those stairs is the basement with the laundry room and garage," You both then walked upstairs, "Ok so this is your room, beside your bedroom is mine, across here is the bathroom and this is my Ojiisan's bedroom."

"Sick, I'll go get my stuff then."

"No need I'll do it! I'm fast!" Before you could answer he was already running down the stairs, jumping over the last 4 steps.'Well, at least I don't have to.' You laughed a bit and took a look at the place you would be staying.