Chapter 31

2nd person POV

You made your way to the gym with Yachi and Kiyoko. The plan was for you to call on the boys and tell them to pay attention, you had the loudest voice so that would be best. Kiyoko would then tell everyone that Yachi is the potential new manager. There would probably be screaming and stuff and finally Yachi would be able to introduce herself.

You and Kiyoko would help her, show her the ropes while the guys showed off because New adorable manager and Someone to see how cool I am and We have to show that Karasuno is a force to be reckoned with.

"You can just leave your shoes out here Yachi." Kiyoko said.

"Boys!" You said and their heads turned to look at you. "Can I have your attention please." They all slowly started walking towards you.

Yachi peeked her head out from behind Kiyoko, shaking of course.

"You found a new person?!" Hinata yelled.

"Agh!" Yachi jumped.

"Hey beautiful!" Tanaka walked over

"Who's that?!" Nishinoya said

"Well team, I'd like you to meet your potential new manager." Kiyoko said as she motioned to Yachi

"AH!" She jumped again, probably for the 100th time in the past 10 minutes. "Um! My name is Yachi!"

'Is that what I looked like when I first joined....'

"Awww" Daichi said, obviously finding the girl adorable.

"It's nice to meet you." Suga said and gave her his signature smile.

"Are you a first year student?" Asahi asked and looked like he was gonna kill someone which resulted in Yachi screeching.

"Uh yes-yes I'm in class 1-5 sir!"

"Give her some space Asahi." Dachi said

Yachi looked over and Tanaka and Noya were standing behind Suga, staring directly at her. When he noticed Sugawara hit them in the face and said "Stop it. You're staring at her, it's creepy."

"This is great news. Now you've got a manager for next year." Asahi said looking much more normal

"Yeah!"

"Well it's not set in stone. I asked her today at the very last second so she's just dropping by before she goes to her community group. She wanted to come meet you all." Kiyoko clarified, holding up her hand.

"Yes, it's very nice to meet you." Yachi said and bowed.

Everyone stood in a circle and bowed, greeting her in different ways. Yachi jumped and you ran beside her

"Easy! Don't crowd her! She's not used to you guys yet." You said and everyone looked at you. "If you guys do this then she is definitely not gonna wanna join. Don't pressure her, let her take her time. And it's totally ok if she doesn't wanna join right?" They nodded. "See? You have nothing to worry about Yachi, it's all your choice. We would love to have you but if you're unable to or this club just isn't for you that's all good." You directed your attention back to her and rubbed her shoulder.

"Alright." She looked at you and Kiyoko then back at the boys. "Thank you for having me, see you again soon." She closed the door and left.

"Kiyoko, I had no idea you were looking for a manager."

"Yeah well, I didn't feel that all the searching I did back in the spring was enough. In order for Karauso to keep growing stronger it's very important that I pass on my responsibilities after I graduate." After that Sugawara, Daichi, Tanaka, Asahi and Nishinoya started crying their eyes out while Hinata blushed like crazy.