Chapter 15

2nd person POV

Warm up was finished and the game against Date Tech had begun. 'Jeez the tension is already so high and we just started. I mean it makes sense, Date Tech is who the third and second years lost to last year. I'm scared its gonna sike them out.' You thought as you sat on the bench watching the game intensely. 'I just hope they can get through this first set, we don't need them to start losing no-' Your thought was interrupted but someone grabbing your hand.

It was Kiyoko. She just gave it a gentle squeeze, enough to snap you out of your negative thoughts. You could tell by the look on her face she knew what you were thinking and the hand squeeze was to reassure you that these boys got this. 'She's right, I can't count them out so soon.'

Date Tech hit the net, earning Karasuno a point, perfect.

"They are lucky he hit the net, Karasuno would have been in a lot of trouble if the point gap kept getting so wide." You heard from behind you.

'Again?! Really?! Damn why can't these guys just shut up, I get you are coaches and whatever but keep your comments to yourself.' You were starting to get seriously aggravated with the Aoba Johsai coaches. They just kept on talking about your team and you could hear them so clearly. You couldn't tell them to shut it because that would be rude so you just had to listen to what they were saying. It really did suck because parts of what they were saying were true, almost as if they were reading your mind and you hated it.

"I got to give it to me, they aren't bad. Their blacks and quick attacks seem to work well together." One said. 'Finally some positive that wasn't followed by a snarky remark!' You thought rolling your eyes.

You saw Hinata and Kageyama talking for a second and they both looked super pumped, you knew what was coming. Tanaka received the ball and it went straight to Kageyama. Hinata was running extremely fast looking straight at the ball. He jumped up and closed his eyes, in position, reading to swing his arm with force. And with perfect aim Kageyama set the ball right to Hinata's hand, just like they did before. The ball slammed against the floor on the other side of the next and at first people were so shocked they just sat/stood there stunned. Then everyone started cheering.

"There's that monster quick attack" You heard someone say

"That move is killer"

"It's a game changer"

You looked over to see Aoba Joshai walking down the side of the court getting ready for their game.

"Nothing pisses me off more than a prodigy" Oikawa said, turning his head. You couldn't see his face but you could tell he was really annoyed and it was great. Everything people were saying around the gym was. They were all shocked and most filled with excitement.

Tsukishima and Nishinoya switched and Tsukishima, being Tsukishima, had to make some sort of comment.

"Hey your highness, how about something further from the net, i'd like to stay clear of their blockers." He said walking up to Kageyama.

"Sure" Kageyama mumbled.

"What?!" Tsukishima said in a mocking tone.

"I said sure ok!" Kageyama yelled.

"Look at your majesty, I know you don't really take orders from us commoners but I came here to win," Tsukishima said looking away.

"Why you little-" You could see the anger starting to rise in Kageyama.

Daichi was also starting to get very agitated with the bickering that was happening but before he could say anything Tanaka noticed an out of pure fear he jumped in between Tsukishima and Kageyama, telling them to chill out.