Chapter 27

2nd person POV

"Ready to go?" Koko asked you to put the rest of your belongings into your locker.

"Yep." You responded, cloning the door.

"You said you didn't know anyone who would be interested in being the manager so i thought we could go ask Hinata?"

"Good idea, his class is this way i think, follow me."

You both made your way around the school, people kept popping out of their cases and were talking about how beautiful Kiyoko was. Finally you had heard a very loud

"KIYOKO?!" You both turned around and saw Hinata standing there, small blush on high cheeks.

"Hinata, you know that babe?!" One of his classmates said.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" Hinata asked, his question clearly directed at Kiyoko

"Hinata. Hey there" She said sweetly, resulting in him basically bursting into flames. "I was wondering if you knew any first years who haven't joined a club yet."

"Oh uh....no sorry, but i can help if you need anything!"

"If you could ask some of your classmates or any of your other first year friends that would help" You said

"Got it!" 

"Thanks Hinata" Kiyoko said as you both turned away and kept walking.

You had spent the rest of lunch looking for people but no luck.

Eventually it was the end of the day, the end of practice actually. You were sitting on the floor in a circle like you usually do when there is any kind of announcement and Takeda was talking to the team about the trip to Tokyo.

"We were planning to do it next month. It'll be here before you know it. We need your parents permission for this kind of thing so i'll be sending you all home with the paperwork." He said as everyone looked at him very focused. "Luckily, the school has already given the go ahead to do this during the school week" You all looked at each other, obviously happy to miss school. "Although, it will be tricky. Final exams are also next month. You do know that don't you." The energy of the room shifted. Everyone looked at Kageyama, Nishinoya, Tanaka and Hinata. The four of them looked like their souls had just been removed from their bodies. "And I'm sure you can guess what I'm about to say... if you fail even one subject, you will have extra lessons on the weekends. And for Tokyo, you'll be out"

All four boys screamed in absolute terror.

Nishinoya and Tanaka jumped up and actually attempted to run away.

"Hey this isn't something you can just run away from! Ennoshita go get em!" Daichi yelled, pointing his finger at the two. Ennoshita jumped in front of them making them stop running.

"Ok, so what's failing? How bad can I do?" Hinata asked, looking horrified

"Are you serious?!" Suga asked him

"You guys i think kageyama's dead" Yamaguchi cried out,

A/n: wait lemme change that...

"yOu gUyS i tHiNk kAgEyAmA's DeAd" yamaguchi cried out, sounding seriously concerned and scared for his team mate.

A/n: There we go. That is much better.

"Well the pressure is already high for us third years because we decided to stay in the club" Suga said, looking kind of concerned as Ennoshita carried a very much so dead looking Tanaka and Nishinoya by the back of their shirts back to the group.

"Now none of us can afford to fail," Tsukishima said while smiling at the two second years as they looked so helpless.

"Yeah no kidding" Ennoshita added while looking very proud of his capture.

"Wait maybe if we ask the vice principal nicely we will be able to-" Hinata pleaded to Takeda but was cut off by Tsukishima.

"Why don't you just focus all the energy on actually passing your classes."

"Even if the school didn't make you forfeit the trip the tutoring sessions could still cause a scheduling conflict."

"AHHHHHHH" Hinata screamed "Coach help!" He grabbed Ukai's arms in search of some possible assistance in the situation.

"Well uh this is whole part of being in high school you know" He responded looking clueless

"But-"

"Just try and think positive red!" Ukai looked more eager

"Think positive?! Well fine if you say so i guess i'll try! Could you tutor me?!" He asked

"Hinata you're not gonna like what i'm about to say....Do i really look to you like the kinda guy that got good grades?" He said.

'No sir....' You thought, chuckling under your breath.

"No...." Hinata plopped to the floor in defeat.

"Hinata. You're overreacting i'm sure everything is gonna be just fine." Suga said

"No you don't get it. On a hundred point scale I don't even score in the double digits. How am i ever gonna pass?!"

"Your kidding right?" You asked, "What the highest grade you've gotten?"

"This year.... I think a 6 or 7%"

"Oh. My. God." You mumbled.

Tsukishima started laughing, "I knew you were stupid but this stupid?! Oh it's just sad!"

Tanaka and Nishinoya were praying in the corner

"You're already saying your prayers?! How bad is this?" Suga looked horrified. "Y/n! You've been tutoring Noya, he's not that bad right?"

"Um....passing is not guaranteed....." You scratched the back of your neck. "He usually falls asleep within 1 hour of our 3 hour study session...."

Everyone started screaming and crying.

"You guys are so crewed!" Tsukishima kept laughing.

"Calm down!" Daichi yelled, shutting everyone up. "You still have time before exams. You might be numskulls but can karasuno win a game without you? I don't think so!"

"Uh thanks for the compliment i guess..." Tanaka said it looked like his soul was just removed from his body. Hinata trying to revive Kageyama with the amazing Shake method and Nishi standing there with the same look as Tanaka.

"We are doing this. All of us. Now let's go to Tokyo." Daichi said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is chapter 27. i re watched A Silent Voice today; its my favorite movie. Honestly im surprised i didn't cry because i was balling when i watched it the first time, i don't usually cry with that stuff though. That's probably why its my favorite, cuz it succeeded in making me cry lmaoooo. Anyways if you haven't watched it i totally recommend it. i hope you have a good rest of your day/night or whatever.

- char