Chapter 25

2nd person POV

The next morning you woke up in Nishinoyas room and once again, you took up almost the whole bed but he had all the blankets.

"Nishi" You whispered in his ear. "Time to get up"

"n/n i really don't want to"

"Neither do i but we have to, we have to be strong."

"I know...." He groaned sitting up.

You made your way to school and after you went through all of your classes, feeling really down, it was lunch.

"I wonder where she went..." You mumbled to yourself looking for Kiyoko, you two usually eat lunch together. Then you saw her walking down the staircase. "Koko!" You yelled but she didn't look up "Koko! Hey Koko!" nothing, you ran right up to her "Kiyoko Shimizu!" You said as she finally looked up. "Jeez, I called you like 20 times, are you ok?"

"Oh yeah, common, let's go." She made her way outside to your usual spot with her head looking down a little.

You arrived at the picnic table you eat at and dug into your food.

"N/n...." Kiyoko said, still not eating any of her food

"Mhmmm" You nodded, shoving food into your mouth.

"I was thinking about something. I plan on staying for the spring tournament."

"Really?" You asked

"Yeah.... But I'm going to be leaving next year because I'm graduating and I wanted to talk to you about that. It's not that i don't think you can handle it, because i do, or because i think you aren't qualified but....i think i should look for someone to replace me as the manager."

"What why?! I can totally handle it on my own Koko!" You said to her even tough she just expressed she knew you were capable.

"I know n/n but still, you're not the manager, you are the student coach and the only reason you help me fill up water bottles and hand out towels is because you're nice. You have other responsibilities as student coach like helping with plays, training the boys and a lot more. Plus all of your other responsibilities in your life outside of volleyball. I just feel like it will be a lot for you. Sometimes I even struggle with it and I have you to help me. And that's assuming you are staying next year."

"You're right.....it will be a lot and I haven't even decided if i'm going to stay...." You looked down, "I can help you if you want?"

"No no no, i need to do this. It's my responsibility as the third year manager of the karasuno boys volleyball team." She said smiling at you.

"Okayyyyyy, now that that is settled. Eat."

"Oh right, i almost forgot about that."

You continued to eat your lunch together, talking about random things. Once you finished you both got up and started walking to the club room

"I have a few things I need to do, wanna come?" You asked

"Sure"

You were both in there for a little when you heard yelling and screaming.

"Is that?" She started looking at you

"Hinata and Kageyama?" You finished looking back

You both made your way to the gym and found both of them laying on the floor, looking exhausted when Hinata said something

"I wanna win."

"I'm never going to say i'm sorry again. And I won't make a set I regret. Not ever!" Kageyama said after him.