Chapter 7

1st person POV

The next morning I woke up and I felt horrible, it felt like I would pass out. I've been having this problem for a while and it acts up a lot whenever I play volleyball. I haven't told anyone though, I don't need people worrying. Anyways today it felt worse, almost like I was gonna collapse instead of the usual dehydration and light tiredness.

As I went down stairs I felt as though I was gonna fall, trouble right down the stairs. I stopped dead in my tracks and stood there for a few minutes. All of a sudden I hear running footsteps form the top of the stairs. As I slowly turned around I saw Noya standing there looking at me confused.

"(n/n) are you ok? Why are you just standing there?"

"Oh um y-yeah i'm fine" It was hard to talk. Why was it hard to talk?

"Are you sure?" He asked again, coming closer to me and putting his hand on my shoulder. 

All of a sudden it went away. I was fine again. I answered Noya, saying that I was ok. We walked down stairs and said good morning to Ojisan. Grabbed our bags and started walking to school. As we walked our hands brushed up against each other a few times and I wanted to hold his hand but I stopped myself.

Nishinoya POV

I kept on brushing my hand on hers, hinting that I wanted to hold it but she never took it. How was I gonna get this girl to like me back if she doesn't do anything?! I mean she did kiss me the other day.

We finally arrived at school so we walked to practice together.

For the past couple of days I've noticed (n/n) leaves practice 15 minutes early and goes to the girls' gym. I know they don't have practice so it may be for that, extra practice for her. I don't want her pushing herself so maybe today I should check up on her.

2nd person POV

Practice was almost over so it was time for you to leave. As you were walking out of the gym you felt a hand grasp around your arm. As you looked back you saw Nishi there, smiling at you as usual, holding you arm.

"Whats up?" You asked, stepping back so he didn't have to pull on you anymore. He still didn't let go of your arm though. "Noya? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering, can I come with you?"

"Sure i'm just gonna go practice in the other gym. As long as it's ok with Coach Ukai."

"UKAI!" He yelled, turning around. "CAN I GO PRACTICE IN THE OTHER GYM WITH (N/N)?!"

"Sure, as long as you are actually practicing and not making out, do what you want." He said back in a mocking tone. Your face immediately became red as you turned around and started heading to the other gym, Noya following behind you just as red but you didn't know that of course.

After a few minutes of practicing you were tired again. Like you felt this morning but worse. You were walking over towards Noya to get your water bottle when all of a sudden you dropped to the floor.

"(N/N)!" You heard Nishinoya's voice ring out as you felt someone catch you. "ARE YOU OK?!" but no reply, you had no energy to speak. It felt as though your brain wasn't able to function, it wasn't telling your body to move.

Nishinoya POV

Everything was going fine, (n/n) and I were having a great time when she just collapsed. I was able to catch her but when I tried to talk to her she didn't answer me. Tried to wake her up but nothing. I picked her up bridal style and ran to the boys gym.

"GUYS HELP! (Y/N) PASSED OUT WHILE WE WERE PRACTICING AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!  SHE WONT WAKE UP!" I screamed as loud as I could while I ran into the gym. Everyone immediately came up to me trying to wake up (n/n) but nothing worked. Takeda-sensei finally got through everyone to me.

"Nishinoya followed me to the front of the school. I've called an ambulance for her already."

"Alright sensei." I was worried about her. Why did she just fall? Is she ok?

Finally we were at the front of the school waiting for the ambulance. The nurse and vice-principal were already there waiting for us. There was a stretcher placed on the ground for (n/n) to be laid on until the ambulance arrived but I didn't want to put her down. I wanted to be the one holding her making sure she is safe. I already failed at that though, didn't I. I mean look at her. I was supposed to watch her and we are left alone for 10 minutes and she is out cold. If only i had just paid attention to her this could have been prevented.

About 2 minutes had passed by and still no ambulance. Ojiisan had arrived at school because he was her tutor during her time here in Japan. But (n/n) was still out cold. The team had to go to class but since I was considered a person of importance to (n/n), being that I live with her, I was asked to stay outside and was dismissed from school so I was able to go to the hospital with her. We saw the ambulance starting to pull into the driveway of the school when all of a sudden (n/n) started shaking. Her whole left side, leg and arm, were shaking uncontrollably .

"It looks like a seizure!" I heard the nurse yell. The doctors from the hospital came running towards us and took (n/n) in the back of the ambulance. One of the doctors told Ojiisan and I to get in our car and follow behind them. I had no idea what was happening with (y/n) and all I could do was sit in their car wondering. I was completely silent the whole time but my legs  were shaking. I had my hands on my thighs and I soon felt something on top of my hand. I looked over and Ojiisan was holding my hand. He was completely concentrating on driving but he still wanted to comfort me.

"Don't worry Yū, (y/n) is gonna be fine. She is a strong girl and a fighter, she's not gonna be taken out that easily." He squeezed my hand once he finished talking but kept holding onto it. His eyes still locked on the road. No, he wasn't looking at the road, he was looking at the ambulance driving in front of us, more specifically the window. He was trying to see her, see (y/n). He cared about her too. He wanted to make sure she was ok. The rest of the way to the hospital we just sat in silence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I'm here updating again. I know today is saturday but i just wanted to get this chapter out as soon as possible. This chapter was mostly in Nishis POV but it just kinda felt right to get his perspective on this. Also (y/n) was unconscious for basically the whole thing. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm currently writing chapter 8 so i'm gonna try and get it out by Wednesday. So this week I'm trying for one on Wednesday and Sunday. Ughhh it feels so good to be writing again. Thank you all so much for your patience with me. I know I can be frustrating at times. Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful day/night or whatever and i'll see you whenever i see you next.

- char