Chapter 39

2nd person POV

Yachi ☺️

You
I'm here!!!

Yachi ☺️
Ok, I'm coming.

The door opened and Yachi was standing there in black leggings that stopped mid calf and a white t-shirt. She still had her short blond hair down with the exception of a little pony tail at the side of her head, tied up with a small blue scrunchie.

"Hi, come in." She moved out of the way so you could walk into the house.

"Your house is pretty"

"Thanks! Take off your shoes here and follow me."

When you entered the house it was a hallway with a stair case at the end and two arch ways on either side.

One was a kitchen, the one on the left, it had a little island and round dinner table with three chairs. The other was the living room. It had a TV, a coffee table with two couches and another door leading to some other room. There was a picture hanging above the couch with Yachi, a male and female that you assumed were her parents.

The two of you walked up the staircase at the end of the hall. It led to another hallway with three doors.

"This is my parents room" She said and pointed to the first door, she walked passed but then stopped. "Sorry, did you wanna see it?!" She turned and looked at you as though she had told you she killed all of the people you loved most.

"No, no it's alright. If you wanna show me you can but it's not a deal." You said

Yachi stood there, twirling the small ponytail in her hair. "I'll open the door to show you but we won't go in." She said and started walking back.

Yachis parents' room was nothing special, but her parents clearly weren't spending lots of time in there. It had a bed in the middle and a little box at the end of the bed, there was also a night stand on either side but nothing about the room felt homey. It was like a hotel room.

Yachi closed the door and you kept walking.

"This is the bathroom" She opened the door to show a bathtub and shower on the farthest wall. There was a double sink and mirror on the left and toilet on the right.

After shutting the bathroom door you made your way to the last door.

"This is my room." She opened the door and walked in.

It was small. The bed was on the right and there was a desk on the left. Above the desk was a bulletin board and shome shelves and there was a little window on the farthest wall. Her dresser was on the closest wall and there was a little night stand beside the bed. There was also a string of twinkle lights going around the entire room. The furniture was white and the walls were gray but her pillows, blankets, curtains and lamp were yellow. There were also other small things that just made it so very... Yachi.

"I love it. It's beautiful."

"Thanks! My mom and I worked really hard on it. She thought it was a good idea to have everything one colour and me add my own stuff to make things pop more."

"Well I think it's great. Your favourite colour yellow?"

"Yeah."

"That makes sense." You chuckled thinking the colour matched her personality perfectly.

The two of you sat in her room and talked. You played some cards and Yachi beat your ass. She even showed you some of her art, you gasping wide eyed at every new page she showed you.