Chapter 46

2nd person POV

After leaving Kuroo, Hinata, Tsukishima, Akaashi, Lev and Bokuto to practice by yourself you walked to the girls room. 'I'll have to go get my volleyball so I can play outside.' You knew there was going to be a time where you would need to practice alone but with the amount of people at the camp there would be no empty gyms, meaning you would need to practice outside and the school balls were for indoors only.

You walked in, grabbed the ball and walked towards the field. Finding a spot by the grass that had some pavement and the wall of the gym you decided to play there. After about 20 minutes of doing reps you started to feel faint. Your head started spinning and you had to grab the wall to balance yourself out.

'Your fine. Stop being a baby and push through it.'

Standing up you kept playing. After about 10 minutes it happened again but this time you started breathing heavily.

'Stop it! You're ok just stand up!' You thought as you panted on your hands and knees.

You stood up and continued playing but not even 5 minutes later, the feeling came back.

'Everyone else is working hard so why can't you! Why do you have to be the one who is stuck with a broken heart! Why cant you just FUCKING WORK!?' You screamed to yourself as you struggled to breath, once again on your hands and knees.

"N/n?" You heard someone's muffled voice say as you stood on shaky legs. "N/N?!" It sounded like they yelled but it just kept getting harder to hear "N/N!
N/N COME ON! PLEASE! Y/N DON'T DO THIS AGAIN!" No matter how much you tried you couldn't open your eyes. Finally you gave into the pull of gravity, collapsing. You were just laying down on the group in someone's arms as their voice became more muffled, like someone put a pair of earmuffs on you, until... it stopped.

***

Slowly opening your eyes and looking around you only saw white.

"N/n?" Someone said beside you.

You looked over and saw Kiyoko standing up.

"What-" You started

"Shhh. don't waste your breath. I'll be right back with the doctor." She said as she pushed some hair out of your face.

She walked out the door and you took another chance to glance around. It didn't look advanced enough to be a hospital but it was still somewhere sick people were kept.

'Maybe the nurse's office?' You thought.

You counted as the seconds went by and after 134 the nurse walked into the room.

"Hi sweetheart." She said as she walked up to you with her clipboard and pen in hand. "How are you?"

"I'm ok. Where am i?"

"Just the nurse's office at Fukurodani."

"What happened to me?"

"Well one of your friends said he found you outside playing volleyball. You were clearly exerting yourself because you collapsed in his arms." The nurse told you.

"Oh... i remember that- but wait, shouldn't i be in a hospital, don't get me wrong i'm totally happy just being here but still"

"We had called an ambulance and you went to the hospital but were discharged because all you needed was rest - your heart needed time to catch up with your body. You're ok."

"How long have I been out?"

She looked at her watch "Just over 12 hours now."

"I SLEPT FOR 12 HOURS?!" You yelled