Chapter 10

2nd person POV

As you woke up for school the next morning you were actually a little nervous. You and Koko had spent so much time working on the banner for the boys and you really hoped they liked it. You woke up Yu.

"Nishi!!!! Time to wake up!!!!" You said running into his room and jumping on him to wake him up like a child.

"AGH! (N/N)! What the fuck! That is not how you wake someone up!" He yelled at you but you could tell he was joking around.

"Sorry! I'm just in a really good mood this morning! I won't do that again." You said giving him puppy eyes and acting like a baby.

"Oh no (n/n)...please don't. I'm sorry for yelling." He hugged you. 'Haha weakling! The guilt trip always works on you!' you thought in your head. "Look to make it up to you, I'll do whatever you want." Oh boy that was a mistake. "For the whole day?" you asked still acting sad.

"Of course, the whole day."

There it was, he fell right into your trap. "Awww! Thanks!" You said getting out of the hug. "If you could be a good boy and pack my bag for me that would really mean a lot, my school stuff is in my room on my desk and my bento is on the counter. Book bag by the door." You kissed his cheek and patted his forehead before you left saying, "Thanks babe!"

You closed the door smirking until you realized what you just called him. 'Babe. BABE?! BABE!!! HOLY SHIT I JUST CALLED HIM BABE!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME! (Y/N) YOU ARE SO STUPID! HE IS SO GONNA FIGURE YOU OUT! WHAT IF HE DIDN'T LIKE THAT?! WHAT IF IT MADE UNCOMFORTABLE?! I'M SO SCREWED' You mentally screamed at yourself as you ran to the bathroom.

Nishinoya POV

She- she kissed me again. She called me- she called me baby. Heh, she called me baby. She called me baby! Yes! Haha! Look at me! Maybe she likes me! What if that was her hinting it at me! Haha! She might actually like me! Ok ok, don't mess this up Yu. You're making progress. You can do this.

*Time skip brought to you by me having 3 missing assignments but choosing to write this instead.*

I finished getting ready and now, because i made that stupid deal with her, i need to pack (n/n)'s bag for her. I went to her room and opened the door. There she was, of course, standing half naked. She had her school skirt on but not her shirt, she was just in her bra. We just stood there in shock for a minute, and I had time to admire her body.

A/n: again this is my dream body change it to what you want, also no shame to anyone who doesn't have this type of body, you are all beautiful no matter how you look and i love you all! This is just how I would like to look, not how I want the rest of the world to look.

She had quite a small waist but not crazy small... and you could see from her bra that her boobs were pretty small, the perfect size for her. She was pretty skinny but still had a belly. (f/n) (l/n) was absolutely gorgeous. I knew she was but you couldn't really see her when she had her uniform on, or normal cloths, or gym clothes. She still had her hair up though. I had never seen her with her hair down. I bet she would look so hot. That's probably why she wears it up because she now be able to keep the boys awa-

"YU GET OUT WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE STARING AT ME?!" my thoughts were cut off by (y/n) screaming at me. I forgot I was still standing in her room.

"Sorry! I came in here to get you school stuff! I thought you were downstairs eating already! I'm gonna go!" I reached over and grabbed her books, Thank god her desk was close to her door. Then I turned around and closed the door. I walked downstairs to start getting packed up but of course Ojiisan was standing there ready to bug me.

"What was all that yelling about that I heard going upstairs? Something about needing to leave and staring..... What did you do to Nikko?" He was still mocking me but you could tell he did have some anger in him. Ojiisan was very protective of (n/n) even though she wasn't even related to him.

"It was nothing Ojiisan didn't worry abou-" I tried to explain but he cut me off.

"No. Tell me. Now." I knew he was mad, I had to tell him.

"It was an accident. I thought she had already come down here. (n/n) needed me to get her books for her and they were in her room. So I went in there to get them but..." I hesitated "she was changing in there. Don't worry i didn't see anything! I apologized to her and left." I made sure to include that last part so he wouldn't be as mad.

"So, you saw her...naked?" He spoke sternly.

"No! No! Well... not exactly... She had her skirt on but didn't have a shirt on..her top half was covered by her bra that's it." I explained, sounding disappointed in myself. 

"Good good. She was still covered for the most part so you didn't really see her naked."

"Yeah."

"Well, next time you're going to have her consent so it will be ok then" He smirked turning around "and you're gonna see so much more" He winked at me.

"OJIISAN! NO!" I steamed at him, face as red as a tomato.

"Morning Ojiisan. Hey Nishi." (n/n) walked into the kitchen with a usual smile on her face. I could tell by the way she smiled evily at me today was gonna be a tiring day.

2nd person POV

Through out the day every time you say Nishinoya you would make him carry your stuff. You found it funny the way he had always begged for you to let him off the hook. You felt a little bad but he still smiled while eh helped you out, almost like he enjoyed following you around whenever you weren't in class. He also enjoyed the whispers about the two of you. Some people already thought you were dating but this just made the whispers happen more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo! Ok here is chapter 10! This was just in the morning but it was very detailed compared to the other mornings in this book so far. Anyways I hope you liked it and it would mean a lot to me if you could vote :3. Ok that's it bye!!!

- char