Chapter 32

2nd person POV

"Welcome to my house." Kiyoko said as she opened the door.

"Niceeeee" you said as you walked in and took off your shoes.

Kiyokos house looked like one of those places that a billionaire would own in an action movie. The living room was huge. It had 2 white couches and a green rug in the middle. The flat screen TV took up half of the wall it was on. Behind the living room was the kitchen, it was small compared to the living room but it was still beautiful. It had a little island but from what you could tell there was no family dining area.

"Ok so this is the main space, down that hallway is the door to the backyard and my b-" She said as she pointed down a hallway with a glass door at the end.

"Is that a pool and hot tub?!" You asked as you eagerly ran down the hallway to get a better look out the window.

"Yeah, I don't use it too often but my brother throws a last day of the school pool party every year" She said as turned around.

"What's in there?" You asked pointing to a door in the hallway

"My brother's room, wanna see?"

"Sure!"

She opened the door and behind it was a black and grey room. It was dark compared to the rest of the house but the bright orange sheets made up for it. THere were 2 bean bags in front of the bed facing the tv.

"Wooooooow"

"Common, let's go upstairs." SHe closed the door and made her way up the steps.

"There's more?!" you yelled and followed her.

You rushed up the stairs and look at the four doors that were in front of you

"What in there" You said thinking about how much this felt like a game show

"That's the guest room" Kiyoko said as she made her way to the door on the very left "You'll sleep in here." She opened the door and in it was a double bed with gray sheets on it. It had a white circular bedside table and a few pictures above the bed. Across the bed was a flat screen tv, not as big as the one in the living room but it was still a flat screen tv. On the left side of the bed was a glass sliding door that led to a small balcony. It had 1 chair and a small table.

"Jeeze!"

"What?"

"This is the guest bedroom?! What does your room look like?!"

"Come this way." She closed the door "This is the bathroom, it's for the guest, my brother and me." She said and opened the door."

"So cool." You mumbled.

Her bathroom was about normal size. Almost everything was marble except the toilet and the sink cabinet. The sink was double and it had a back cabinet.

"Common i'll show you my parents room then we go to mine"

She closed the door and walked to the door on the very right. "My parents room."

It was huge. It looked about the same size as the living room. It had a king bed and 2 blue looking dressers. Across from the bed was a huge window that overlooked the backyard.

"What's back there?" you asked pointed to a hallway beside the bed.

"Their bathroom, wanna go look?" She asked you.

"Um yes!" You yelled

Kiyoko's parents had a huge bathroom. HOnesty it looked more like a spa. THe shower was small but it still fit perfectly and the double sink had two elegant looking circle mirrors over them. The kicker was the white oval bathtub in the middle of the room.