Chapter 28

2nd person POV

"Koko!" You said rushing up to her, "I asked some people from other classes if they would be interested in being manager and this is what I got!" You said, kinda out of breath, holding up a few sheets of paper.

"Thanks n/n" She smiled at you and took the paper.

"I'll be back with more info later" You said as you turned around to go search for more people.

"Wait." 

"Huh?" You turned around and tilted your head in confusion

"You have a lot on your plate already, final exams, helping Ukai, your health. You shouldn't be spending so much time helping me. This is my responsibility and while I appreciate your help I want you to focus on what you have to do."

"But you have finals too-"

"N/n. Please. Go on and study." She cut you off being stern but also comforting and worried.

"Fineeeeee." You whined "But you promise that if you need any help you'll call me?"

She nodded.

"Ok byeeee" You skipped away, looking for some place quiet to study.

'I could go to my next classes.... Nope wouldn't work. Most of the teachers are in their classes preparing tests and stuff.  Outside? No, it's too windy today so my papers would fly away. Club room? Yeah."

You went to your locker and grabbed the books you would need to practice.

'I've got English fine. Math is good too. Japanese I'm not the best at, my average is probably a 60. Ok and Science. That average is only a 76. I need to bring them up the most, they are definitely my worst subjects right now.'

You made your way to the club room and since the males and females are separated you decided to check in on the boys. It was already after school so it was dark already.

You knocked on the door, "Everyone decent?"

"Yeah." Hinata replied.

"How's everything going in here?" you asked as you opened the door.

Kageyama, Yamguchi, Tsukishima and Hinata were sitting in a circle studying while Sugawara, Noya and Tanaka used a chair for a little desk; Suga helped them study.

"Good thanks." Hinata said smiling

"Hah no way. You suck at this."

"Shut up Tsukishima!"

"Don't worry Hinata, you'll get it." You patted his head and walked over to Suga.

"And you sir, how are you dealing with these two hyperactive dummies?" You said, chuckling as Tanaka and Nishinoya gave you angry looks

"Not too bad, how are you? How's studying going?"

"Ehhhhh. Haven't really done much just yet. I was actually heading over to the club room but stopped by here to check on you guys."

"That's sweet. We're all good here. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask."

"Yeah n/n we would love to have you study wi-Ow!"

"I told you to concentrate on the questions." Suga said, holding up a rolled up peice of a paper that he had just hit Nishinoya on the head with.

"Yeahyeahilldoitiknowimnotallowedtotalkuntiligetthisquestionright" he mumbled, turning back to his work.

"Is that how you've been getting them to work?" You giggled

"That and they get a 2 minute break every time they successfully complete one page."