Chapter 34

2nd person POV

"BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM GOD DAMN IT!" You screamed as you stood up again.

Kiyoko just smiled at you.

"I... I'm in love with Nishi" You said in shock, "I'm in love with Nishinoya!" You laughed

"About time you realized."

"How long have you known?"

"About a month or so...."

"Kiyoko you should've told me!"

"Tell you that you're in love? Yeah because that makes sense." She said sarcastically

"Yeah....That does sound stupid" You chuckled and sat back down. "I just... how did i even....why do i....how could i.....i'm just so confused."

Kiyoko got up and rubbed your back to comfort you.

"I haven't even known him for that long...it's been what? Four months? Not even that... How could I be in love with him? Why would I be in love with him? Don't Get me wrong, it makes sense why anyone would fall in love with Nishi, he's amazing but...what was my reason?" You sighed again and Kiyoko sat in silence waiting for you to continue

"Was it the way he smiles when he does something he is proud of? Or maybe when he gives those encouraging speeches. Maybe when he would do something stupid and then laugh at him self or when he would get all annoyed when someone made fun of anything he did. Or the way he would be the happiest in the mornings, though that was kind of annoying." You chuckled "Maybe when he held me, or when i held him. When we teased each other or when we kissed and it felt like I was falling off a cliff waiting for the crash of the water at the bottom, the hurt, but it never came." You paused "Or maybe it was everything. Maybe- and this is going to sound stupid but- maybe with every little thing he did it made me fall more and more until i got here.... I'm no longer free falling but floating."

"When did you become a poet?"

"Haha" You said sarcastically "He makes me feel weird...like a part of me is missing until I'm with him."

"Then, why aren't you with him?"

"In a relationship?" she nodded "Because we are both so busy so we'll never have time."

"Y/n there's never a right time for this kinda stuff. You are always gonna use the excuse that you're both busy and then before you know it someone else will have got him."

"Yeah... but I'm scared."

"I know. It is scary. If there is anything I could do to help you out I will."

"Well... I might feel a little better about asking Nishi out if.... you were to go out with Tanaka"

"No way!" She blushed. "It isn't-"

"The right time?" You cut her off "Didn't you just tell me not to say that."

"Yes....ok fine. Next time he asks me out... I'll say yes."

"YES!" You jumped up.

"But only if you ask Noya out!"

"Yeah yeah I know!"

The two of you spent the rest of the night laughing and after you finished watching a movie it was about 1 o'clock.

You both decided to go to your bedroom. You started to get out of her bed but before you could a hand grabbed your arm.

"Y/n." Kiyoko paused. "Thank you. Good night."

"Good night Koko."

"Call me Shimizu."