Chapter 12

2nd Person POV

As you woke up the next morning it was clear how excited Nishi was, today he came into your room and jumped on your bed. Usually you have to go and remind him that you have to head off to school.

"N/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Noya said while jumping on top of you.

"OW! NOYA! WHAT THE HELL?!" You screamed at him as you struggled to get comfortable.

"I'M SORRY I'M JUST SO EXCITED! WE ARE HAVING OUR FIRST MATCH TODAY!" He kept yelling excitedly as he rolled off of you and sat up in your bed.

You sighed. "Nishi, I know and I understand you're excited but you gotta let a girl sleep. It's still-" You looked at your phone "5:00?! NISHINOYA YU DID YOU WAKE ME UP AT 5 IN THE MORNING?!"

He scratched the back of his neck "Hehe...i wanted to practice a little before we started-"

"THE ONLY THING YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED ABOUT STARTING RIGHT NOW IS RUNNING!" You yelled at him in fury as he zoomed out the door even faster then he entered. He should know better than to interrupt your sleep.

You had brushed your teeth and eaten breakfast but it was still only 6:00 am you didn't have it leave for another 2 hours. Instead of getting into your uniform you put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt as well as a sports bra and slipped your shoes on as you headed out the backdoor with your volleyball. You did a quick stretch and started practicing, simple things of course you didn't wanna risk getting hurt. After about 30 minutes of wall drills you heard the door open and Noya came running out in his gym cloths.

"N/n! Pass to me!" He giggled excitedly as he jogged out of the house. You smiled at him as you did a light volley, easy for him to receive. "Really that's all you got?" He chuckled as he hit the ball back to you with some force.

"Of course not, i was going easy cause you were coming out side, we don't need you breaking anything...again.'' You replied remembering the first time you played in the back yard together. He ran out side and you served the ball to him with a lot of force, so much that when he received it it went flying into the kitchen window.

"Ok then let's go, for real. I'm standing here ready." He got into position and smirked at you. You smirked back and this time served the ball with some force. "There we go! That's what i'm talking about! I know you got more then that n/n lets go!" He smiled brightly as he received the ball hitting it back to you, you just chuckled in response.

After you guys finished your little practice you headed off to school where the bus was ready and waiting. You greeted the team and Ukai told you that everyone had arrived so it was time to head on the bus. Takeda was driving the bus and you sat beside Kiyoko while Nishinoya sat with Tanaka, Hinata with Kageyama, Suga with Daichi and Tsukishima beside Yamaguchi. Kinoshita, Asahi, Narita and Enoshita all sat alone while Ukai was at the front.

Ukai told you that you had arrived and you all started walking off the bus. As your team walked to the front of the school you heard 2 boys from another team talking,

"Karasuno, aren't they supposed to be tough?" One asked.

"Yeah, maybe a few years ago. Now They suck so bad they even got a lame nickname" The other laughed.

"Oh really? What are they called?"

"Something about the fallen champions, Oh! The wingless crows!"

The whole team went and stood behind them while you and Tanaka, well...

"What did you just say?!" Tanaka said butting in between the 2

You popped around beside them "Was it wingless crow I heard-" You were interrupted by Daichi pulling you back as well as Tanaka.

"Come on, we're going!" He said looking at the 2 of you "i'm really sorry" Apologized to the other 2 boys