Chapter 29

2nd person POV

It was lunch and you were off looking for Kiyoko, you two usually eat lunch together. 'I wonder where she is...' You thought as you peeked your head in each classroom. Finally you heard your name.

"N/n!" You turned around and saw Kiyoko running towards you. When she reached you she grabbed your hands and you could tell she was excited about something. "I found someone!" She looked up at you breathless. "Someone who is interested in being a manager!"

"Really?!" You asked, shocked but happy for her

"Yeah! Her name is Hitoka Yachi, she's in her first year and She's really sweet too." Kiyoko said, catching her breath and calming down more. "I want you to meet her before i introduce her to the guys."

"Ok, how about before practice. You have to show her around right? Soooo bring her to the club room and I'll wait there for you both. That's when you introduce us." She nodded as you wrapped your arm around her waist, took the papers she was holding and looked at the picture on the paper. "She's cute, first year you said?"

"Yeah. When we met she kinda seemed timid so i'm gonna need you to look out for her next year ok?"

"You know I will, those boys would eat her alive. Honestly if she was left alone with them she might have a heart attack." You laughed

"Probably. She'll get used to it eventually, I have faith in her."

"Good."

You both walked outside to your usual spot on the bench outside, ate and once the bell rang you headed back to class.

***

Hours passed and finally it was the final period of the day.

'This class sucks, I hate science so muchhhhh' You whined as you sat in your seat.

The teacher did attendance then started her lesson and you, like usual, started to let your mind wander off. If you were being honest with yourself you did let your mind distract you a lot. Always daydreaming, staring off into space, talking to yourself, etc.

Even though you spaced out all the time you still did good in school. The bad thing was that most of the time your thoughts were not exactly positive. Usually about something you did wrong or needed to improve on. It wasn't constructive criticism either, you were shaming and bashing yourself.

'Y/n you moron. She thinks you're staying next year. You haven't talked to mom or dad about it. Hell you don't even know if Ojiisan would be ok with you staying longer. If you ask he will probably say yes but mom on the other hand.... that will take a lot more convincing. I do really wanna stay, if i could i would love to stay for the rest of high school, maybe just up and move where. I could stay with my friends and Nishi. Oh Nishi. If i'm not able to stay, how would I even tell him.... This is gonna sound dumb but our story is just starting. I'm not ready to say good-bye to any of them. I'll have to find a way to convince mom....but how?'

"(L/n)." You were pulled out of your thoughts by your teacher saying your name.

"Yes sensei?" You asked

"What is the answer to my question?" She asked, looking very annoyed that you weren't paying attention

"Um...." You said. 'I wasn't paying attention! Shit!' "Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell?" Chuckles, giggles and snickers were heard from around the class.

"Very funny, the unit we are in isn't even cells. Anyone who was actually paying attention know the answer?" She said and looked around. She selected someone and they answered.