Chapter 16

Nishinoya POV

I woke up the next morning in y/n's arms. So last night wasn't just a dream? She told me she likes me and i obviously told her i like her back...and then we...we....we kissed! WE KISSED! HOLY SHIT! N/N AND I KISSED!

I guess i was moving a lot while i was thinking because y/n had woken up.

"Nishi?" She whined in a tired voice.

"Sorry n/n did i wake you up?"

"No no don't worry, what time is it anyway?" She mumbled reaching over me to look at her phone "Crap! Nishi gets up and we have 15 minutes till the bus leaves. We are gonna be late!"

"Shit."

We shot up out of bed and I rushed to my room to get dressed as n/n went to brush her teeth.

"I'll get your stuff ready, can you get my jumpsuit out, it's in the first drawer on the right side!" I heard her yell as she ran into the bathroom.

I got dressed, got her stuff together and started brushing my teeth as she was finishing. I ran downstairs, slipped on my shoes and as I ran out the door n/n handed me a granola bar.

"No time for breakfast right now, you can eat more once we get there."

"Right"

We both started running and made it to the bus just in time.

***

2nd person POV

It was time for the match against Aoba Johsai and you were all approaching the court. As you were getting lined up you heard all of Oikawa's fangirls screaming, obviously rehearsed, lines at him.

'Do they really have nothing better to do then watch these guys volleyball games? I mean they aren't even here for the sport it's just for him' You thought as you watched them all with a disgusted look on your face and they boys started their warm up. 'I just wanna get this over with so i don't have to listen to them forever' As if the ref was reading your mind he blew the whistle.

Tsukishima served the ball and the game started. One of the players received the ball and sent it to Oikawa who was ready to set. 2 of the other players were running getting ready to attack when... Oikawa jumped up and did a setter dump, making the ball fall right onto your side of the court. The crowd screamed and everyone on karasuno's team, including you, stood there in shock.

"I'll give you a little hint," Oikawa started "I'm about to do that again so pay attention this time and maybe you will be able to stop me" He turned around walking back to his position.

Everyon started looking super pissed. It was clear that Turo Oikawa was someone everyone on your team wanted to punch in the face.

An Aoba Johsai player served the ball and Daichi received it. Tanaka and Hinata started running,

Hinata yelled "bring it here!"

Kageyama set to Hinata. They did a quick but it was received. Oikawa was running for the ball and looked like he was going to do another setter dump. He jumped up in the air but right when Hinata and Tanaka went to block him he switched it into a set and did so, straight to number 4 who spiked it right over the net. 

The ball was served, received and sent straight to Kageyama who was about to set to Hinata when he did a setter dump.

This time it was Kageyama's turn to look Oikawa directly in the eye and say "That's our next play so i suggest you pay attention."

Kageyama was up to serve and he 100% put too much power in it, you could see that from the jump.

It went out, earning Aoba Johsai another point and of course Oikawa was laughing.

Oikawa served the ball straight to Nishinoya and it looked like it was straight but at the last second it curved. He received it, not surprising you.

Kageyama set the ball to Hinata who sent it over the net, hitting the ground.

Aoba Johsai called a time out and it looked as though Oikawa had learned something.

"Are you kidding me? Did they already figure it out?" Suga said watching the other team

"Damn it, how'd they crack it so fast?!" Kageyama added that the looking irked.

"Crack what?" You asked

"Our signals" Suga replied

"Ohhhhh. I mean after watching you guys so much i've figured it out."

"Really?" Hinata asked looking amazing

"Mhmmm, you just have to know what to look for." You continued, "And knowing Oikawa he probably went and watched the tapes of your other 2 games last night to figure it out, today was just confirmation."

"Crap." Suga said "And I thought I outsmarted them."

"It's ok Suga, just because they managed to crack the code doesn't mean we are gonna lose, or that you're any less smart" You reassured him.

"Hey that dumbfounded look doesn't suit you dude." Nishinoya said grabbing Kageyamas shoulder.

"See that's where you're wrong man, I see this look all the time. Mostly when he can't decide to get from the vending machine" Tanaka added, poking Kageyama's arm.

You all giggled while Kageyama just got all mad.

"Anyways Noya, I can't believe you received that serve!" You said taking his attention off of the steaming setter.

"Yeah it was so cool" Hinata added

"Well I had to deal with it back in middle school, it wasn't as controlled and the success rate went very high but when it went through it was effective, he must have really been working on it. I'm also very lucky to live with a girl with a powerful serve." He winked at you " It takes a lot to stay in the top 4. Don't let him off easy." He paused, "Give him hell!" He finished as the whistle blew.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey kids. Sorry for not uploading last week, I wasn't really up for it. One quick thing, um how tf did i get over 2k reads? Please someone explain this to me because I don't believe it. I am beyond grateful for this. It really means so much to me. Thank you all so much! I Hope you have an amazing day/night or whatever.

- char