Chapter 5

2nd person POV

The next morning you woke up in a room you knew wasn't yours. You looked around realizing it was Nishinoya's. You sat up immediately and heard a grone from beside you. Then a head popped up from under the blankets.

"Morning, y/n-chan." Yū said slowly.

"Morning, um, sorry for taking up the whole bed." He was laying right agents on the wall while you sat up with almost all the room of the bed with no blankets because Noya was tangled up in them.

"No it's ok don't worry about it. I mean I took all the blankets."

"Yeah I guess we both are annoying to sleep with."

"Yeah, anyways we should probably get up before Ojis-"

"Yū time to get u-oh, well heh, what do we have here? (Y/n)... did you spend the night in Yū's room?" Ojiisan interrupted, opening the door and walking into the bedroom.

"Oh um yeah I did, we were in here talking really late and were both tired so instead of walking over to my room and risking waking you up I just stayed here." You explained

"Oh I see, I guess that makes sense. Well it's time to get up! Breakfast is ready downstairs so go get dressed, brush your teeth and come on down."

"Alright thanks Ojiisan," Noya said.

"Oh and next time you wanna spend the night together just tell me, I can go sleep at one of my friends houses." He winked as he walked out the door.

"Ojiisan it isn't like that!" Noya yelled his face kinda red.

"I'm gonna go get ready, sadly we must arise for prison, see you in a minute." you said dragged your feet out of the room but stopped right at the door and ran back to the bed. "I really care about you Noya-san and no one's gonna change that." You said as you hugged him, squeezing a bit then left the room before he could even react.

***

After morning practice with the boys, because the girls skipped morning practice, time flew by and before you knew it, school had ended and it was time for more volleyball. As you were walking to the gym you noticed that Tanaka and Hinata were jumping around Nishinoya, almost looking like they were praising him for something. Oh well, you decided to ignore it and keep walking when you heard Hinata yell your name.

"Y/n!"

"Oh hey Hinata what's up?'

"Is it true?"

"Huh?"

"You spent the night in the Noya-senpai's room last night!" He said way too loud , making everyone look at you and Nishinoya, shocked.

"It... wasn't like that.'' You said rubbing your arm as you felt your face start to heat up.

"Tanaka-senpai!(Y/N) and Noya-senpai spent the night together, she just admitted it!"

"That's my boy!" Tanaka said, slapping Noya on the back.

"Guys it's not that big of a deal." you laughed nervously.

"Nishinoya Yū!" Everyone froze as a very angry Sugawara Koshi was walking right towards the younger boy. "You spent the night with her in your room?! I will kill you if I find out you did anything to her!"

Suga was sometimes seen as the crazy father of the team. He was protective over everyone -mostly the first years because the second years were all morons - but he would be involved in most of the weird things you all did leaving Daichi, the strict father, to get everything under control. Even though Suga was a little insane he was still kind and caring, he only wanted the best for his friends.

"Suga-san don't worry, everything's fine." You placed your hand on his shoulder and looked around as you said, "Noya-san and I slept in the same bed, yes, but that's all. Sorry Tsukishima-kun but there's nothing here to use for our stupid blackmail." You then directed your attention back to Suga before the blond could respond. "We stayed up late talking in his room and instead of walking back to my room and risking waking up Ojiisan I just stayed in his room. That's it. Nothing more."

"Well if you say so..." Suga said to you. Then he made eye contact with Nishinoya once more, looking like he was going to kill the poor libero. "If you hurt her I. Will. Kill you."

"I know Suga I would never ever do anything to hurt Y/n-chan ever, or make her feel uncomfortable." He wasn't smiling and his tone was serious.

"Alright, good. Now, are you two dating?" Suga went back to his happy tone it sorta sounded like he was teasing you.

"I- Suga! No! Were you not listening, were just friends! You yelled, starting to get flustered. "I don't even like anyone right now!" Which was a flat out lie. You continued to ramble when someone finally cut you off.

"God we get it. You like Nishinoya but don't want anyone to know. Now shut up." Of course it was Tsukishima who had interrupted you just to say an insult.

"I don't, like I said, Senpai and I are friends! Just friends! And that's all we'll ever be so back off beanstalk." You said, much more aggressively.

"Oh really?" He chuckled, "Then why do you alw-"

"OK! Enough of the chit-chat! Let's start! Y/n we will see you later after the girls practice. Come on everyone inside the gym or 25 flying laps." Daichi stopped Tsukishima before he could humiliate you anymore.

During your practice all you could think about was Nishinoya and how he looked after you said that you guys would always be just friends. He almost looked sad. You guys were on such good terms last night and now, well, you might have hurt him. 'God why was life so complicated' you tight to yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------——

Hey everyone, here is this week's chapter. I know I didnt post anything last week. I'm sorry about that. I'm gonna be really bad at uploading on time but whatever, I'll try my best. I have already started next week's chapter and its half way done so i'm gonna be able to get it out, stress free. I hope you guys have a good rest pf your day/night or whatever and i'll see you next time.
- char