Chapter 41

2nd person POV

"What do you mean by 'us looking like that'?" Hinata asked Jiyu as the seven of you walked down the sidewalk.

"Well.... Tsukishima is in sweats, Yachis outfit is boring while the three of you" she gestured to Hinata, Kageyama and Yamaguchi "are in what looks like gym clothes."

"So?" Kageyama asked

"So we are going to get you guys some new outfits.
Y/N you look great as always."

"Thanks." You smiled "And i agree, you all need a serious change in style"

"Change? They don't have any to being with" Jiyu laughed

"Well what are we gonna do about it?" Yamaguchi asked

"Shopping!" Jiyu yelled as she pointed to the mall in the near distance.

You all followed Jiyu through the mall. Eventually you stopped at one store. Jiyu grabbed Yachis hand and dragged her into the store while telling you to go find something for the guys. You did as she said and continued walking around looking for stores. Finally you found one and you made them all follow you inside.

The four boys trailed you. Hinata looked excited, Yamaguchi was nervous, Kageyama looked like he had never been in a real store while Tsukishima looked like he wanted to throw himself off a 60 story building.

"Hi, could I have four change rooms please?" You asked one of the store workers. They nodded and unlocked four of the rooms.

"How long will you be with each?" they asked you

"Not too long, I'm just gonna go look for some stuff for these guys." You said pointing the the boys staging behind you

"Ah....you're a good friend honey, they need it. Take as long as you need." The worker said and walked past you, chuckling.

"Ok each of you go into one of the rooms and get undressed- keep your boxers on though." You told them knowing how literal Kageyama could be.

"Obviously." Tsukishima said as he walked into the first room.

Hinata went in the second, Kageyama in the third and Yamaguchi in the fourth.

You walked around the store and eventually found some things you thought would look good on each boy. You walked back and threw the outfits over the door. After messaging Jiyu and telling her where you were each of them walked out.

Tsukishima had black chinos with some chains hanging from the right side and a belt holding them up. He had a yellow and black flannel that he tucked into his pants, it was opened and you could see the black t-shirt under. On his feet were plain converse.

Hinata wore jean shorts and a coral pink coloured long sleeve shirt. The sleeves were a little long so he rolled them up at the end. He also had white socks that had little flames on them, with plain white shoes.

Kageyama had a grey sweater and jeans. He also had a pair of white shoes though his socks were plain white.

Finally Yamaguchi was in a beige pair of chinos and a dark sage sweater. You could also see the white collar popping out from the top. He had a black belt and whiet shoes as well.

"You look amazing." You said looking at the guys. "We have to buy these. Go get changed into your regular clothes and meet me at the checkout."

After checking out you met Yachi and Jiyu at one of the bathrooms.

"Now that we are all together, go get changed!" Jiyu said enthusiastically.

The four boys and Yachi went into their respective bathrooms and came out a few minutes late in their outfits.