Chapter 11

Nishinoya POV

It was finally the end of the day and I was healing to practice when four boys came up to me, they seemed kinda mad about something.

"Hey." One of the kids said in a stern voice

"Uh he-"

He interrupted me and continued talking "Look we didn't come here to chit chat. This is a warning from us to you, about y/n"

"What do you mean about y/n" This was pretty confusing because i had no idea why they would be coming to 'warn me' about my n/n

"Basically what we wanted to say is be careful about what you do around her. We see how close you guys are and we don't like it. You will never be good enough to be with y/n, no matter how hard you try." One of the kids scoffed at me.

"So just give up now and let a real man have her." Another one said gesturing to himself while the rest of them nodded.

How dare they say such disgusting things. y/n is already mine, i don't care if we aren't dating, she is mine. These dumbasses need to back off.

"No, I think you got it all wrong. n/n is actually already mine, sorry boys you missed your chance." I said.

"Ha that's funny!" One of the idiots cutoff my thoughts "I already know y/n is still single, I checked her status today. Nice try though buddy."

"Oh no you've got it all wrong buddy n/n is mine. I won't let anyone have her. She is mine and will forever be mine. Besides if in some crazy, impossible world she wasnt i would never let her go out with scum like you. Hell n/n is waaaay too smart to even bat an eye at your existence. I think you're the one who needs a warning here. Never, and i mean never, go near n/n ever." I ended up leaning really close to the guys and even though I was much shorter ten them they were leaning back and actually looked kinda scared. Heh i knew it, these dumbasses are cowards. Just stupid guys with big mouths and no balls.

"W-whatever man like you could do anything, shrimp"

"I would rethink what you say to him." I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around as all of us directed our attention to the girl standing there, y/n. "Ok idiots i think it's time for you to leave, I don't want you here anymore." she slowly started walking closer to us. "Nishi, don't worry about us, you can go on and head to the gym, I'll be there in a sec."

"But n/n I-"

"I said go." She said in a stern voice, her smile now gone.

"O-ok" I said walking away. Jeez i have never seen y/n like that, ever. She was actually kinda scary

2nd person POV

Once Nishinoya was out of earshot you went closer to the 4 boys. "Hey come here i wanna tell you something." you whispered, moving my finger in a manner to tell them to lean down and close to me. "If you ever try to pull anything like that to any of my boys, especially Noya, I will kick your asses." You whispered threateningly and leaned back putting back on your signature smile. "Got it?"

They all nodded with looks of absolute terror on their faces, like they had just seen a ghost. "Good, now run along!" You said cheerfully. As quickly as they appeared the boys turned and ran away, tails between their legs. "Cowards."  You mumbled to yourself under your breath.

"Good job y/n-chan. I have taught my little girl well." Suga appeared from around the corner with a big smile on his face.

"Oh Suga! I had no clue you were there."

"That was the point y/n, but i saw everything. Lets just say i'm extremely proud of you." he said as he patted your head and winked at you. "Com'on we are gonna be late for practice.

You then both walked to the gym and had afternoon practice.

***

It was almost the end of practice and the boys were starting to clean up when Takeda-sensei called you and Kiyoko over the banner. You smiled and ran over to Takeda to help him drag the banner out the storage room.

"Before You leave there is one more thing we have for you boys!" Takade said as he was standing on the balcony in the gym. "Everyone please come over here, ah girls do you need help?"

"Nope, don't worry, we are good!" You said grunting as you rolled the banner up the stairs while Kiyoko helped. You got the banner up the stores and tired the ends up and were holding it up so the boys couldn't see what it was yet as Takade gave his speech.

"Your managers worked very hard on this for you so make sure you show your appreciation" he finished. He nodded as he looked at you both.

"I'm so proud of all of you and i'm so excited that we are going to our very first match together. You know i love an believe in all of you so good luck!" You shouted out encouraging words as all the boys, especially Noya smiled at you "ok, 1, 2, 3" you whispered as you and Kiyoko let go of each said of the banner, letting it drop revealing the word "飛ぶ".

A/n: That is fly in Japanese if u didn't know, that's what karasuno's banner says. If that not how you write it I used google translate to try and get the write letters and that is what I got

Hinata, Tanaka and Nishinoya gasped and started jumping up and down getting hyped up while everyone else stood there smiling, everyone but tsukki of course, salty asshole. All of a sudden Daichi interrupted "Wait there is more." The whole gym went silent as Kiyoko looked down hesitant to speak.

"Hey Koko" you whispered to your friend ''It's ok, breathe, and smile." you said pointing to your mouth and giving her a sweet smile.

"I-um" She sighed "D-do your best!" She yelled before running off. You smiled at her while the whole gym was silent. You looked over at the boy when all of a sudden the 3rd and 2nd years burst into tears.

"We have to do amazing!" one yelled

"Yes we have to make our managers proud!" Screamed someone else

"For our managers!" Another sobbed

You smiled at them and shook your head, chuckling slightly at their stupidity. Walking over to Kiyoko you started speaking to her. "Koko, I'm really proud of you, that was great. You sure made an impact"

"Thanks y/n, but i wouldn't have been able to do that if it wasn't for you, you're amazing."

"Oh whatever! Don't make me blush Koko!" you said rolling your eyes and giggling at her.

"OUR BEAUTIFUL MANAGERS ARE SMILING AND LAUGHING TOGETHER! BRO I THINK I MIGHT DIE" You all of a sudden heard Tanaka yell.

"I KNOW! LOOK AT THEM THEY ARE SO PERFECT!" Nishinoya joined in.

"Stop it! Let them enjoy their time alone!" Daichi came over and smacked their heads "sorry 'bout that ladies" He said to you, dragging Tanaka and Nishi by their shirts back to the court to help clean up.

'I am ready to start our first tournament, and I'm confident in the boys too. Time to start a new chapter of this story.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for Chapter 11.QUICK THING CAN WE TAKE A SECOND TO APPRECIATE HOW CUTE BABY NISHI IS! I MEAN- AHHHH! (his picture is at the start of the chapter) AND WE ALSO FINALLY GOT TO MEET HIS GRANDPA! I LOVE IT! I know that episode came out 2 weeks ago but i forgot to mention it last week. I feel like i've made y/n seem like a little baby uwu girl so far and i don't want her to be that so there. She is very much so capable of standing up for her self. Anyways i hop eyou have a good rest of your day/night or whatever.

- char