Chapter 37

2nd person POV

You woke up and made your way to school but today was one of the days you would miss practice. The boys had a practice match in the afternoon so it would definitely be better to skip morning practice. You had told Ukai yesterday so he knew and right now you were going to your science classroom to meet with Jiyu.

It was so quiet. The only people at school that early were the sports clubs that did morning practice on top of after school, who mostly stayed outside, and the teachers but they were mostly in the teachers lounge.

You walked through the silent hallways. Well they were silent until...

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNN!" You turned around and saw Jiyu running up towards you. "HEY!" She yelled as she jumped to stopped directly in front of you

"Hey!" You said cheerfully and smiled "I can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing that you're this energetic in the mornings." You told he as you looked at the cup she was holding, "how many?"

"This is my third cup this morning!" She said as she held up the coffee cup.

You continued walking to the class as she talked beside you. "I downed the first two before I left home then when I was about to make my third I saw I was gonna be late for our study session so I bolted to the nearest cafe and grabbed one."

"You have this much everyday?"

"Yep!" She said taking another sip. "How do you think I'm so full of energy throughout the day? I drink loads in the morning then it lasts the whole day!"

"That can't be healthy."

"It's probably not but do I care? Nope. Besides, it's not like I can stop!"

"Ok i think i'm gonna just-"

"GIVE THAT BACK!" She yelled as you grabbed the cup out of her hand and bolted down the hall with it

"JIYU THIS IS AN ADDICTION YOU CAN'T DRINK THIS MUCH COFFEE EVERY DAY!"

"I DON'T CARE I NEED IT TO LIIIIVE!"

The two of you ran down the hall until you found a garbage can and dropped the cup in.

"There. Settled."

"Y-y/n. I.....I can believe you just did that."

"You're gonna be fine."

"No I'm not! You just threw my coffee in the trash!"

"It's ok! Here let's make a deal. You can only drink two cups everyday for the rest of your damn life but in return I'll do something for you."

"But-"

"No buts. This is an addiction and I'm gonna help you get off it. We're gonna take little steps. First, the limit is two cups a day."

"I-" She started but stopped when you raised an eyebrow at her, ready to come back with anything she said. "Fine. How are you gonna know I'm not cheating?"

"Simple. I'll walk you home today and talk with your parents about locking up all the coffee. Then every morning I'll bring you a cup."

"But that's only one."

"We can get you your second at lunch so it's a little more spread out."

"Ughhhhhh. This is stupid"

"Oh well, common let's go!"

The two of you walked to the science room, Jiyu complaining the entire time, and once you got there your teacher was sitting at your desk. She said she had made a study packet for the two of you to work on that had anything you would possibly need to know for the test. The package was 10 pages long.

You and Jiyu spent the next 2 hours working. You would do a question to the best of your ability and if you got it wrong or it could be improved she would help clarify things for you and then you'd do it again. By the time the bell rang you had finished all of the pages.

"Bye sensei, thank you so much." You said and bowed

"We'll see you tomorrow." Jiyu added, doing the same

As you walked down the hall you kept looking over some of the questions and answers that you struggled with, just to make sure you had everything right.

You walked into the home room, sat in a seat at the back so you didn't have anyone to bug you and placed your head on the cold desk- relaxing in the scorching summer heat.

***

Before you knew it the bell rang signalling the end of school. You barely remembered the day because of how concentrated you were on studying

'Today is science. Tomorrow Japanese. Then on Friday I can review all four subjects. Oh then i'm meeting up with the other first years to study. Sometimes I really hate school!' You thought as you read through your notebook trying to remember everything on the pages.

You walked to the door of the gym where Kiyoko and Yachi were standing. Kiyoko was talking about something but you weren't really listening.

"Y/n!" You looked up

"Sorry coach." You said looking at Ukai who had probably been trying to get your attention for a bit.

"It's fine. Do you have those new plays I asked you to come with?"

"Oh yes!" You said as you shuffled through the stack of papers you were holding "It's in here somewhere....Got it!" You pulled out 3 papers and dropped the rest. "Shit." You and Ukai dropped to the ground and picked them up

"Lemme help." Nishi said as he rushed over

The three of you managed to pick up all of the papers and you handed the plays to Ukai.

"Stressed about the stupid tests aren't ya." Nishinoya said

"Uh yeah... thanks for helping by the way."

"Its chill, i saw you drop them so"

"Wait, were you watching me?" You teased

"Maybe. Its kinda hard to not look at someone as beautiful as you"

"Why thank you, i could say the same for-"

"Get back to work love birds!" Daichi yelled

"Sorry!" You both yelled, stealing one more look at each other before you turned in opposite directions.

A little but later the Oji West team arrived. Everyone lined up and thanked them for coming. After doing a few warm ups the gyms had to get into their jerseys. Hinata walked over and took his shirt off right in front of Yachi, she shrieked as her face turned red and covered her face.

"You put it on backwards!" Suga laughed at the orange haired boy.

"Nice one" Tanaka laughed while Hinata struggled to get his jersey on properly.

"Calm down, they're just boys." Kiyoko said as she walked up to Yachi.

"Yeah it's no big deal." You said. "It's not like they're walking around naked."

They boys got ready and started acting stupid like usual.

"They're so scrappy..." Yachi mumbled

"Well of course they're crows." You laughed

"But when it's game time they always seem to pull it together." Kiyoko added.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanna say that I have no idea what day of the week it is during this episode so let's just say it's Wednesday alright? Good. Sorry i didn't post Yesterday i was busy. Now go and have an amazing rest of your day/night or whatever.

- char