Chapter 2

2nd person POV

You woke up to the sound of someone banging on your bedroom door. At first, the sound confused and somewhat scared you, but once you heard the voice you calmed down.

"Y/n! Wake up! Time to get ready for school!" Nishinoya was yelling on the other side of your door and you thought you could hear Ojiisan laughing downstairs.

"Ok I'll be out in a sec," You went to your dresser, picked up a box with your toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner and body wash and went to the bathroom.

"Uh, Nishinoya-senpai where are the towels, I was gonna have a shower," The boy turned to you and froze up a bit, staring at you.

"Bathroom cupboard behind the door," He said, mindlessly.

"Thanks," You walked away. 'The hell was he looking at me like that? I know I look shitty when I wake up but common.'

***

The main yard of karasuno high school was pretty big but like most schools, it was almost completely parking lot and concrete. As you passed in between cars, following Nishinoya you heard yelling "NOYA-SAN!" Your housemate waved as you focused your view on two boys standing by the front entrance. Nishinoya motioned for you to follow him, making you run.

"Is this your foreign exchange student?!" The short one with orange hair said, Hinata-kun if you remembered correctly.

"Yep! Her name is Y/n!" Noya yelled at them. The three of them were jumping around and talking loudly.

"You're pretty! You should talk to Kiyoko, I'm sure she would be happier being around another girl. I'm Tanaka Ryunosuke by the way! Call me Tanaka-senpai," The bald one rambled and you recognized him as Ryu- Tanaka-kun. Nishinoya's best friend that he showed you numerous pictures of.

While he was talking the shorter one was as well. "I'm Hinata Shoyo. Wait you're short! How tall are you?" The 2 boys were talking fast and with Noya also talking you couldn't understand what they were saying.

"Guys relax you're gonna scare the poor girl," A grey-haired boy, Suga-san, walked up to you with 3 others beside him. All of them were pretty tall compared to you. The tallest had brown hair in a bun, Asahi-san. Another wore a stern look, that was Daichi-san. And the last seemed to be glaring at you, Kageyama-kun. "Sorry about that, they can be a lot. I'm Sugawara Koshi."

"I know, Nishinoya-senpai told me about all of you. Pleased to make your acquaintance," You bowed. "I'm Y/n."

"Nice to meet you," Daichi said and Asahi smiled. 'He does look scary.'  You thought, recalling what Nishinoya said: 'He might look like a monster but he's a big baby, though when it comes to volleyball he's one of the best. The way he hits the ball, that shits scary.'

Hinata, calmer, started to ask you his question, "If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?"

"I'm 5'1."

"Wow, you're even shorter than Noya-senpai!" The whole group started to laugh at his comment.

"Hinata, respect your senpai! I'm not that short," Noya hissed at him.

***

School had ended and your first day was pretty normal. Honestly, you figured it wouldn't be that different. The only thing that made the day change from a normal one was the fact that you had to introduce yourself in every class. Right now you were walking out of the school looking for the gym knowing all the boys would be there. When you ran into a raven-haired girl, she was gorgeous.