Chapter 3

2nd person POV

It's been a month since you moved to Japan and you really enjoyed it there.

Class 1-4 was a collage prep class meaning that you needed to have and excellent average to be in its, that's why you were in it with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. The girls team was always super kind and the boys were always up for a fun time. Though you spent more time with the boys, they just matched your energy more then the girls team did, a little chaos was your style. Nishinoya spent the most time with you, lived together so it was a given. Everyday you'd walk home together and then you were usually around one another at home. You mostly just did school work, played volleyball in the backyard or watched movies together. Sometimes you would get a little too close though. Scary movies were something you frequently watched together and whenever something scary happened he would cuddle up close to you or hide behind you, then immediately move away and act like he was fine. When you studied he would get tired and fall asleep on your lap. It always made you blush like crazy, but not just out of embarrassment, you... liked it.

'I need to get these thoughts out of my head! Right now!' You mentally cursed at yourself. 'You don't like him! I mean he's loud and sweaty and an idiot! But he was always so encouraging, yeah he was an idiot but the cute kind of idiot and when he sweats he was kinda hot...like, his skin shines. Okay, no. I don't have a crush on Nishinoya-san....right?' That night you couldn't sleep, all you did was stare at the ceiling trapped in your own thoughts. 'Do I like him?' you kept on repeating. Anytime you were together it was like he had known you for years and, well, he was really attractive, most boys on the team are but, he kinda felt different. The night was filled with tossing and turning as you tried to figure out your feelings and finally falling asleep at around 3:30.

"Morning Ojiisan." You mumbled as you walked into the kitchen, Y/n is not a morning person.

"Morning Nikkō!" You smiled a bit at the nickname, sunshine so cute.

"What's for breakfast today?"

"Eggs, bacon and strawberry's"

"I can't believe you do this everyday."

"It's the best part of my morning."

***

Classes ended and it was time for club activities. As you were walking to the gym listening to music with your headphones on you bumped into someone and started to fall. Then you felt hands grab your wrist and stop you from falling.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" You said meeting with a pair of your favourite hazel eyes.

"Hey Y/n-chan you good?! You're looking at me kinda weirdly." Nishinoya laughed.

"I was- um... sorry" You rubbed the back of your neck and looking at the floor as your friend helped to steady you.

"It's ok I'm fine with having a pretty girl stare at me"

He smirked as you blushed at his comment. "Well it's hard for pretty girls not to stare at handsome guys." There was a little surprise in his expression. Usually when he made comments like that you didn't respond, just laughed or changed the subject.

"Hey love birds stop flirting! Your blocking the hallway!" You heard Daichi's voice from behind you and you realized you and Noya were still standing in the middle of the hallway to get to the gym with small but still noticeable blushes on your faces. Everyone started laughing as you and Nishinoya quickly stepped away from each other.

"I'm gonna go." You waved to the boys then sped off to the girls gym. The girls usually finished practice before the boys which was perfect for you. First you go to your practice then coach at another. "Hi." You sighed, plopping yourself on the bench beside Kiyoko. 

"Y/n!" Hinata smiled, "Coach Ukai she's here! Can you tell us now?!"

"I can see her." Ukai said. "Get over here." Everyone made their way over, taking sips of water and wiping their faces.

"What's happening?" You whispered and Kiyoko shrugged.

"We're going to have a practice game agents Nekoma."

———————————————————————
Sorry if this chapter is short I was at my cottage all week so I didn't have much time to write but I still wanted to get this out. The next chapter should be out in 2 weeks so on the 5th of September. Also I just wanted to say that sometimes my story will follow the events in the show, other times it will be just completely made up or a little different. When school starts up my uploads might stop for a bit because I will be getting used to my routine but don't worry this story is going good and I'm not gonna just stop in the middle of it. Ok thats all, thanks so much for reading. I hope you have a good day/night or whatever.
- char