✘1.41

Jisoo had immediately contacted the group to let them know what had happened, Aria rushed over to a shaking Jisoo who held the whimpering kitten in her hands

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" She said, running her eyes over the fallen girl in worry as Donghyuck ran towards the house Renjun was in.

"What's going to happen to him now- he'll be okay right?" Jisoo said, gripping onto Aria's arm but she sighed.
"I'm not sure, I can't get through to Jisung because there's been an attack on a group of demons in hell so he's there with Chaerin sorting things out."

Jisoo nodded but wiped the stray tears away with the back of her hand.
"What do I do now? Where do I go and what about Aera and Minho their house-"

"You go call them okay, I'll take you to my house."
"In H-hell?" Her eyes widened and Aria chuckled at her reaction and shook her head.

"My mum lives in China but I have the privilege to teleport."
"Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden for anyone."

"Please, my mum has been dying to meet you trust me." Aria smiled as she took Luna from Jisoo's arms while she began to call Aera with a sniffle.

With worry on her face Aria, she glanced over at the burnt house in which her brother was screaming out in pain but she couldn't only hear it through her heightened hearing.

"Renjun, Jun- listen don't move." Donghyuck said as Renjun writhed in pain on the ground as his best friend kneeled next to him in worry.

"Shit, it fucking hurts so much."
"You need to feed man- come on. You have to." He demanded, grabbing Renjun by his hand to haul him up but the Chinese boy groaned at the excruciating pain and sat up on the ground.

"I don't want to." Renjun shook his head and Donghyuck sighed, knowing he hadn't properly fed since Jieun died.

"What about Jisoo- is she okay?" Renjun asked, the dryness in his throat yearning with the thirst of blood and his eye twitched, burning with the need to change into his demon form.

Aria unlocked the front door, smiling at the girl who thanked her and walked inside after taking her shoes off; looking around in awe.

The hellhound snickered at her reaction and nodded at her to follow her- Jisoo followed her awkwardly as she felt as though she was intruding.

At first the house seemed quiet until the sound of faint laughters echoed through the air.
"Mum, I'm home!" Aria called out in Chinese, pushing open the living room door.

"Are you okay? Where's Renjunnie?" Jia panicked, rushing over to her daughter- checking over her before

Jia glanced next to Aria in a fit of worry thinking she'd see her son but instead standing there, was a girl who smiled as soon as they made eye contact.