✘1

Celestial

Celestial. Seraphic. Divine.

Kneeled down shamefully before the grand glorious figure- her head tilted downwards and there was no more words for her to speak- nothing could reverse her fate.

For her shackled hands constricted in front of her, bloodied hand resting on the pure white dress she wore, tainting her innocence forevermore.

Her eyes burned into the chains around her wrists, tying her up as if she was worthy of death, but they didn't want to let her escape such a painless fate.

The lump in her throat grew, swallowing down harshly yet it felt like a thousand blades cut through her, scraping the dryness of her throat and panging against her unruly heart.

"Park Jisoo."

The clear, disappointed voice infiltrated the air and no one even dared to move or look away in the fear of shifting the atmosphere.

Her name being called out sent a drive of anxiety up her bloodstream and to her heart which pounded so heavily that she was almost convinced the blundering pulse could be heard to all.

"The sin you have committed leads me no choice."
"Please give me another chance!" She spoke urgently, in despair and desperate for her fate to be revoked.

"You were my most trusted Angel and yet I find out you had been secretly engaging in willing conversations with him."

Jisoo's eyes drew up, looking through the loose pieces of hair that were strewn over her face- falling to the boy that was held back, his eyes burning into hers with guilt that made her chest seize up.

Unwillingly, she looked away- bowing her head down despite the pain resolving around her body.

"Forgive me, please. I didn't know what he was-"
"Yet you were still tricked by a half Human half Demon," an Angel countered.

It felt like she couldn't breathe, her life at the edge of her fingers and the room was silent before there was shuffling.

"Cast him away."
The boy, Haru, was dragged away and she ignored his pleas and screams for the girl who remained immobile as she looked at the ground.

The tension hung in the air and her eyes filled with tears as her body trembled. The next verdict came and it shocked everyone.

"Eradicate of her Wings and cast her to earth."

Jisoo's head snapped up at the final decision, her mouth going dry and her heart plunged to the ground- everything around her going a hundred miles per hour yet she couldn't keep up.

"N-no, no please! Please-" the sound of the large doors came to a shut, silencing the hall and she heard the footsteps walking towards her as the two angles approached, each of them grasping her pure celestial untouched wings and beggining to pull.

It was dark, her body beating down on the cold air and there was no resistance to keep her from slowing down.

The once light and celestial place turned detrimentally terrifiying- passing through the barrier of the cloud and suddenly the air was black.

Pitch black.

She gasped, hearing the first clap of thunder resound the air and Jisoo panicked further, nothing to grasp nor did she have wings to propel her.

The two large wounds seeped with her blood, the cold air mangled inside the freshly ripped out deep wounds and it stung.

Choking on her cries until it felt like her breaths were not intaking quick enough, the thunderous, cold air striking across her face.

Soon enough, the defining sound of the fallen Angel's body smacked against the cold wet ground and her body immobilised in pain, one lone tear dripping from her broken glassy eyes as she stared up at the sky.

So what's the thoughts so far oof