✘2.1

Within the new house the demons' had brought and settled into, Jisoo was given the cosy guest room to sleep in

It was a nice room, warm and light in tone but nothing could alleviate the pressure weighting down on her chest.

Aching profusely, pain sparking around her body and she clamped her lips together to stop the whimpers of pain- her gut churning and a sensation of cold washed over her.

Her blood ran cold, lightheaded as she swayed on her feet and her breathing began to shallow itself- heart rate picking up.

She fell back to sit on the bed, inhaling with a hitch as black dots invaded her vision, body trembling and her skin sheened over with a layer of sweat- heat pumping around her body with no escape as her breathing picked up.

A panic settled in her, blinking rapidly to get rid of the sensation that covered her body entirely- a nauseated dizzy feeling that would not subside at all.

Needing air, she stood up on her feet however her surroundings became disoriented- heat continuing to flush over her body through her blood.
Body trembling and ears ringing, closing her burning eyes in attempts to stabilise herself.

Jisoo felt like she couldn't breathe, all of the bottled up emotion began to bubble up- a searing pain shooting through the scars on her back.

She couldn't make sense of anything, on the verge of passing out and she pulled open the bedroom door to stumble into the bathroom.

Panting breaths escaped her trembling lips, weak on her knees as she put her palms on the rim of the sleek sink, stomach churning and the clenching of her lungs never stopped.

She screwed her eyes shut in attempt to ground herself, the blood within her body running cold causing her body and head to feel light.

The sound of her erratic heartbeat did not go unknown to the house of demons, especially to the boy who had been laying awake on his bed with a mind full of thoughts.

He immediately got up from his bed, opening the door as his eyes looked down the hallway, noticing the light coming from the bathroom door illuminating ahead of it.

Renjun's feet padded across the hallway, unknown to the girl who's ears rang and warmth flushed constantly over her body- gripping onto the rim of the sink.

He lingered by the door, hesitating but his ears picked up the sound of her shaky breaths and sniffles- his concern amplifying as he pushed open the door.

Eyes snapping towards the figure of the girl who hunched over the sink, body noticeably trembling as her knuckles turned white.

"What happened? Hey, what's wrong?" His voice sounded distorted, drowned out and she couldn't bring herself to speak as he approached her in concern.

"Jisoo?" He questioned, standing next to her and as he placed a hand on her back which felt on fire- a painful sensation spreading around her and she flinched- stepping back but her knees trembled as she became unsteady on her feet.