✘1.56

Bodies swayed in rhythm to the slow, soft music which filled the air- Jisoo's nerves increasing as they reached the large area in which most of the valentines decorations were

It felt magical, the atmosphere and aura unmatched as the slow rhythm created tingles to ascend up her body. Her hand was still fitted within Renjun's as they came to a stop.

Without a hint of awkwardness, it felt so naturally as they stood facing each other and she stepped closer to him that her sweet scent of perfume drifted over to him.

His hand left the comfort of hers, matching up with the other dancing couples who swayed to the music and his hands lightly placed itself on the curve of her waist accentuated by the bodice of the dress.

Her own arms reached up to loosely hand around his neck, the warmth of her soft hand slightly brushing against the back of his neck that elicited a ticklish feeling.

It was a simple slow dance, stepping and swaying side to side as the music filled their ears, Jisoo glanced up towards the ceiling where romance and love correlated decorations hung.

"Isn't it crazy how much things change?" Renjun voiced, eyes grazing adoringly at her features that glowed in the golden and pink hue of the venue.

Her eyes were shining under it as they looked at him, nodding in agreement as she became entranced by him.
"I never thought...when we met that we'd be here." She spoke, causing Renjun to chuckle at the way the table had turned.

"Me either but I'm glad I did meet you."
Jisoo's face flushed at his sincere words, the way it caused her heart to cluttered.
"Don't say that..." she muttered, looking down at her feet.
"Why not, it's true?"

"No just...when you say these nice things about me- it's weird to hear someone say them."

A part of him could tell straightaway that in her last relationship Jisoo hadn't been complimented or focused on a lot- the waves of insecurity that filtered through her angered him.

"I mean it though. You're basically perfect, I don't think I've met anyone as nice and giving as you and not to mention you look like a goddess like are you even real-"
"Oh my God Renjun, please." She hid her face in embarrassment resting her forehead on his shoulder as his chest vibrated with a laugh.

Her arms fell from his neck, hands trailing down his arms before they slotted around his torso- repositioning her ear to be pressed against his shoulder as she stepped closer to him.

Even though her pulse was erratic, she closed her eyes as she was embraced against him- it felt much more comforting than anything else which allowed her to lose some of her worries.

Renjun smiled as he looked down at her by nevertheless, his hand positioned higher on her back in an embrace but the contact made her flinch subconsciously.