✘1.2

The clap of thunder and lightening illuminated the air and the 5 of them roamed the grounds of earth freely

Ironically, the Demon world was controlled by the youngest- Park Jisung and Jeong Chaerin.
The girl clutched onto his arm as she rambled happily.

Lee Donghyuck and his own girlfriend Seo Aria, bickered as usual yet they both had the undeniable love for each other.

Then him, Huang Renjun.

There wasn't much to say other than he had little to no luck with love, opposed to the idea as he claims it makes you weak.

Loves makes you weak.

"A fallen?" Chaerin spoke, her eyes catching sight of the figure that was harshly released through the lightening stuck clouds.

Donghyuck sighed, watching as the harsh downpour of rain encased them all.
"There hasn't been a fallen in years." Jisung muttered, tightening his grip on Chaerin's hand with narrowed eyes.

"Must have been a big sin I guess..." Donghyuck trailed off and Renjun scoffed, pushing past them all to arrogantly continue walking.

"What's his issue?"
Jisung shrugged at Aria's questions and the four of them shared a look before slowly trailing behind the boy that strided back to hell.

"Renjun, wait!" Donghyuck called out suddenly, the Demon boy halted and sighed harshly in irritation- turning his head.

Yet his eyes fell to the body laying in the grass a distance away, not able to be distinguished just yet, however from what he pieced together it must have been the fallen.

Renjun leaned against the railing, his eyes drifting up to the dark sky and the harsh grey clouds expelling rain from it murderously.

From what he could see, there was the outline of a broken wing that was flung a metre away from the figure and they layed immobile.

He scoffed out a laugh, stretching his limbs out in the lack of remorse or sympathy.
"Probably deserved it." He muttered, watching his friends catch up to him.

"We found bubbles!" Chaerin exclaimed, holding up her cat and Renjun's face remained blank.

"I don't fucking care." He deadpanned, turning around to walk away and Chaerin gasped.
"Hey, I'm your ruler!" She exclaimed, storming over to him who ignored her and Jisung followed suit.

Donghyuck and Aria created a glance between shrugging, linking her arm through his as they began to walk indulge into a conversation and the small feeble pained voice was left unheard.

"H-help... please, help me." She whispered out, blood lacing her throat and her fingers stretched out into the direction yet the sound of voices ceased and Jisoo was left alone and hurt.

" She whispered out, blood lacing her throat and her fingers stretched out into the direction yet the sound of voices ceased and Jisoo was left alone and hurt