✘1.7

You're so beautiful, that I'm scared

Fortunately, Aera and Minho had offered the girl a place to stay in the attic room of their house

It was pretty big which allowed the girl to have some privacy as she adjusted to life on earth as a fallen.

She was sceptical of them for the first week, but they presented no harm to her so eventually she began to reside there comfortably.

Walking aimlessly around, awestruck by the beauty of earth and the different types of people she had already come across.

The air around her was warm yet a slight cold breeze sifted through whilst the hot beaming rays of sun delicately brushed against her smooth skin.

Jisoo contently smile, lips grazing up into it as she felt in peace.

I wonder how everyone is

The fallen began to think of her family, her parents and her siblings she was ripped away from.

It was sudden, too sudden for her to comprehend as she was forced to start a new life.

The twenty year old was terrified.

She knew nobody except Chenle yet she was unable to even speak to him properly, she was utterly alone.

It gnawed at her, gripping her beating heart and twisting it painfully as all she could think about was the shame she brought upon her entire family.

Did they hate her?

Naïve, despite her being a near perfect Angel- she was so naïve to fall into his trap.

She thought he had feelings for her enough to be honest with her but now feeling betrayed and disgusted with herself, she couldn't find herself to seek revenge or confront him.

Accepting her fate, Jisoo let out an exhausted sigh as her honey brown eyes raked over the surroundings before her phone began buzzing.

Chenle

Hey!
I brought you some clothes you can wear, I'll leave them on the bench where you were last time

Thank you Lele
Why did you buy me some, I could have gotten them myself

You have no money Jisoo and you're starting school soon!

I'm not looking forward to it if I'm honest
I know you went through a lot to get me in
I'm really sorry

Don't be sorry Ji, don't worry I know you'll love it
Trust me :)

School...
Jisoo hadn't been to school in earth before as the classes they taught for Angel's were most definitely completely different.