✘1.51

"Good morning!" Jisoo greeted the next morning as she took her seat next to Renjun who jumped at the sound of her jovial tone cutting through the silent air

Renjun craned his head towards the girl, noticing her hair was pulled half up out of her face.

"Morning." He replied, his head in his hands with his eyes shut tightly.
Jisoo glanced over, eyes scanning his half covered face and she leaned towards him.

"Are you okay, do you feel sick? Tired?" She whispered, knowing the teacher was beginning the lesson, prompting them on the task.

"Okay so, you'll be handing in your joint portfolio today so make sure everything is finished." She instructed, nodding for everyone to start as she walked around to look over everyone's work.

Jisoo's hand tugged on his sleeve gently, concerned by his lack of reply.
"I'm okay." He spoke yet his words weren't convincing.

"Look at me."
Renjun turned his head, opening his eyes to meet here but instead of his normal dark brown ones, they electrified with crimson red.

Jisoo pursed her lips, glancing around at the amount of humans in the room which included herself.
"Do you need...blood?"

He nodded, an uncomfortable expression on his face as his throat burned with dryness.
"Um, do you carry out like..." she trailed off not knowing how to word the absurd question.

"Yeah." He breathed out. "I'll be back."

Jisoo watched with a worried stare as the boy exited the class without anyone questioning him- sighing as she wondered how hard it was to be around her a lot.

Maybe it was one of the reasons he was leaving.

Leaving, they were all leaving in three days and it felt as though time was going too fast for her to realise.
She wondered what it would mean for their friendship and the thought of their bonds diminishing caused a wave of sadness to fall over her.

Concern began to simmer over her when time passed on but there was no sign of Renjun returning, her knee bouncing up and down anxiously as every few seconds she would spare a hopeful glance at the door.

In fact, Renjun hadn't returned at all to the lesson; a frown had been imprinted on her lips and as soon as the class was over- the girl was quick to stand up and her eyes scanned the hallways for any sight of him.

The hallways were bustling and busy with students who were excited to be on their lunch break and Jisoo was subconsciously heading towards the cafeteria but worry still lingered inside her.

Oblivious of her surroundings, the girl crashed into another body- pain spreading in her shoulder from ramming into someone.

She scrunched her nose up in pain, hand on shoulder as she looked up to see Jikyung.
"Oh...sorry, I didn't see you there." She apologised quietly, moving to the side.