✘1.15

"Hey, hi there

"Hey, hi there." Jisoo gushed, kneeling on the ground as she stroked the grey fur of the kitten- smile blooming on her lips, dimples on show. "I decided...hm I'll call you Luna."

The kitten meowed in response, nuzzling her head against Jisoo's palm. Her honey brown eyes watching endearingly.

"What an ugly name."

Jisoo's heart jumped at the sudden aphotic toned voice- a gasp hitching at her throat as she turned her head- hair blowing back as she did so.

Eyes falling to the Demonic boy who's infernal eyes stared at the terrified girl that immediately got up to her feet.
Despite his dark eyes, the melancholy blackish brown infiltrated through.

Renjun's eyes drew down to the kitten who had scurried over towards him, his lips tugging in a disgusted scowl and Jisoo gasped as she hurried after it.

Luna promptly attacked his legs out of excitement- letting out strings of cute little meows- innocently clambering at his legs.

Renjun's gaze narrowed in disgust, his eyes flashing a piercing red out of anger just as the girl crouched down and gently picked up the kitten.

She held Luna in her arms, straightening up in front of the boy who had his hands in his pockets- his stare burning into her.

Jisoo looked up, a grimace of a smile on her lips out of partial awkwardness and guilt.
"She must like you." Jisoo began, her soft honey like voice infiltrating into his ears.

"I don't like her." He replied bluntly, his eyes casting down at the kitten once more who happily layed in Jisoo's arms.

He noticed the dull scrapes on her arms from the time she was cast to earth.
Despite the fact she had her wings eradicated and kicked out of heaven, Jisoo's smile never faltered.

"Why not?" Jisoo questioned, nose scrunching up as she wondered how someone couldn't like the cute grey kitten.

"Do I need a reason?" He scoffed, walking past her to the river side where he stood looking at the forest opposite emotionlessly.

"No...oh are you allergic? Oh no, I didn't realize. You should have said, that's not good- I'll take her-"
"I'm not."

Jisoo sighed in relief, nodding her head.
"Okay, that's good. I mean I guess people don't like cats and prefer dogs- I totally understand that it's more of a personal preference." Jisoo blabbered on mindlessly as Renjun stared ahead, not really listening.

"Oh! Did you know that your fears can be genetically passed down through generations so it's possible that you don't like cats because of your genes. Sometimes you can inherit-"

Renjun let out an exasperated groan, leaning his head back- cutting her words off as he turned around with dark, threatening eyes.

Jisoo immediately clamped her lips together, flinching at his terrifying stare and she realised she was rambling on.
"Sorry..." She trailed off, Luna jumping from her arms and hurrying towards Renjun again.

He let out a sigh.
"I just wanted some fucking peace and quiet." He muttered loud enough that Jisoo heard.

Her eyes fell to his revealed arm due to him pushing his sleeves up- the gash indented in it made the girl tilt her head before a swarm of sympathy ran over her.

"Were you there...in the fight?" She asked cautiously. "I heard it was really bad- did you get injured a lot?"

"Can you seriously just shut up, your voice is annoying me."
"Oh...yeah sure." She complied, quietly walking over with caution- reaching to where he was- his eyes glancing at her as she picked the kitten up again and turned around.

Her eyes met his for a split second before she began to walk away, leaving the Demon alone by the river.

Jisoo was at her desk, her hair pulled back in a loose bun with pieces of hair falling out that framed her face- tucking them behind her ear with her fingers that were poking out of the sweater paw she unintentionally created.

She had one of her legs pulled up to her chest she she studied- accelerating through the work she had to catch up on from the first two months she missed.

Jisoo was never one to gloat or display her achievements yet she was one of the smartest girls at her age- naturally good in education with a love for leaning and obtaining more knowledge.

She hummed mindlessly as she took down notes- the light draft of wind floating in through the window.

Her concentration was broke by a knock on her door- turning as the door opened- Heesung peering around it with a small smile.

"Hey." Jisoo greeted with a warm smile, to which he forced one back.
"I just came to check up on you." He spoke and Jisoo furrowed her brows.
"Me? Why?"

"You haven't come out of your room in a couple of hours." He spoke and Jisoo glanced over at the clock.

"Oh, did I miss dinner? I was going to help Aera cook!" She exclaimed, hurrying up and Heesung chuckled.

"Don't worry about it, it's already been made- you should come and eat though."
Jisoo's shoulders slumped but she nodded anyway- turning her light off and following the boy.

" Jisoo's shoulders slumped but she nodded anyway- turning her light off and following the boy

Okay ship name time

Rensoo

Junsoo

Jiren

Soojun