Chapter 83: Why's and What's...

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

"To believe me or to not believe me...I leave the choice to you...but I'm not going to let you disrupt my life like that...I don't think i owe you any explanation...but still I have gave you an explanation...it is not because i need the sympathy...no...I'm proud of what I'm now....and I think if i hadn't been through all that I wouldn't have been who I am now....so I think it happened for the best..."
Annika said to the media people...

"Anyways thanks for stopping by...so now make yourself helpful and get the hell outta here and let me to do my work peacefully..."
Annika said gesturing to Khanna to take over...

Annika was about to turn when she saw Shivaay standing across her behind the media people...

And just like that she knew that he had been there all along...and had let her handle things on her own...

Shivaay made his way towards her and pulling her away from everybody's sight hugged her tight placing his head against hers...
"Did i ever tell you how proud I'm of you...?"
He whispered to her...

"I'm sure you must have...but it seems to have slipped out of my mind...I would love to hear it once again..."
Annika said playfully making Shivaay chuckle...

"I love you and I'm so proud of you..."
He said to her...

"Me too...and thank you for not going all Great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi on me...I love standing by your side being the neev of great wall of Shivaay Singh oberoi more than anything..."
Annika said cupping his face...

"I know...but that doesn't mean I like it..."
Shivaay complained making Annika laugh...

"Vaise...I have a surprise for you..."
Shivaay whispered to Annika with a smile...

********************
Chapter 83
Why's and What's...

"So...what is the surprise...?"
Annika asked Shivaay...

"Not now..."
He added with a smirk...

"That is not fair..."
Annika said to him...

"Everything is fair in Love and War.."
Shivaay said pleased with himself...

"You know what I don't care..."
Annika said turning and saw that Gauri, Saumya and Sati were giggling as they walked towards them...

Shivaay looked suspiciously at Annika who smiled sweetly at him...

"OK...spill...what are you girls upto...?"
He asked them...

"We were window shopping..."
Sathi replied winking at Annika and proceeded to hi-five Gauri...

"Window shopping kyu...?you can buy anything you want right...?"
Shivaay asked them which had them burst out laughing...And he realized that it was their code word for something...

"Crazy girls..."
Shivaay muttered exasperated...

*RING RING*
"Oh it's Dante..."
Annika said looking at the screen...

"Didi...loudspeaker..."
Gauri said breathlessly to which Shivaay looked at her in disbelief...

"Who is Dante now...?"
Shivaay muttered...

"Alessandro's best man..."
Gauri explained...

"Ciao caro nuovo amico...."
(Hello dear new friend...)
Dante said as soon as Annika picked her phone, to which she giggled twirling her hair...