Chapter 54 : Mother Gothel

Previously on Meri Aashiqui....

"Sir..."
Shivaay looked up to see Khanna standing by the door...

"Yes Khanna...what is it...?"
He asked his trusted employee...

"Sir...I tried to find the whereabouts of Mahi like you asked but he has gone missing...i checked with the people of his locality and also his workplace...but nobody has any idea where he is since the day he met you..."
Khanna said to Shivaay...

Mahi where are you...?
Shivaay thought worried...

He had assured Annika that he would track Mahi's whereabouts when she was worried when she couldn't contact him...but somehow it was becoming hard to get hold of the guy...

He had also wanted to thank him personally for giving him the info about people plotting to hurt Annika...if it hadn't been for Mahi, he might not have been able to rescue her on time...

He hoped that Mahi wasn't in some sort of danger because of that...

"Hmm...Continue searching and keep me posted about the updates ok..."
Shivaay said to khanna...

**********************

Chapter 54
Mother Gothel

"You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are..."
Heath ledger's joker...

"What is wrong with our resident Tom....where is Jerry by the way...?"
Shivaay whispered to Annika seeing the a very silent Rudra pushing around his breakfast...

Annika chuckled hearing him refer to them like that...

"That was classic...But honestly....I have no idea..."
Annika whispered back...

"He is like this ever since the morning...I guess something happened at the party they went to last night..."
She added...

"Huh..."
Shivaay muttered smiling...

"Rudy bhaiyya...where is Saumya...?"
Prinku asked looking up from the plate....

"For the last time...I don't know ok...She left with that chommu fiance of hers after the party...if she doesn't want to come back home then who am I to force her into it..."
Rudra snapped at his sister...

Enraged Rudra put down his knife and fork...

"Ohh...something bad really happened alright..."
Annika whispered to Shivaay...

"Good morning..."
Right at that point Saumya walked in smiling at the family and wished everybody....

"Good morning Saumya...why don't you sit and have breakfast...?"
Annika asked her arranging a plate next to her....

"Oh no...didi...I already had my breakfast..."
Saumya said smiling...

"You seem to be in a good mood today...unlike Mr. Grumpy over here..."
Om said gesturing towards Rudra...

"Of course she would be in a good mood...After all her chommu was there with her na to take care of her last night.."
Rudra said angrily...