Chapter 17: Anything for you

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

We both aren't perfect....we are both flawed....and that's the beauty of our relationship...I'm not saying that I'm completely fine with what happened that day...to be frank it will forever haunt me..."

Annika winced...
Shivaay squeezed her arms lightly...

"But let's take things slow...and gradually we would be able to trust each other again... and together we can pull each other up whenever we mess up..."

"I like the sound of that..."
Annika whispered...

~~~~~~~~

"All this time....everything that billu and Annika suffered was..."
Kalyani Oberoi said with her eyes filled with tears....

"Maji...I'll make everything right...I'll..."

Shakthi ran towards his mother who was stumbling holding her chest hard....

"Billu...Annika..."
She cried as she fell unconscious...

******************

Chapter 17:

Annika woke up to the sound of Shivaay talking on phone...
He was standing by the window staring outside...

She held her head to stop the dizziness and looked up at the drip...

It was almost done...

How long had she been asleep...?

The doctor had said that she could leave after the IV drip was done...

"How is she now...?"
Annika heard Shivaay ask...

"Ok...I.."
Shivaay gripped the window tightly as he struggled to get the words out...

"I will be there soon..."
His voice was breaking as he said that...

Annika sat up on the bed watching Shivaay as he made his way back towards the seat...

"Shivaay...?kya huva...?"
She asked him cupping his face...

No response...

Annika sat on the edge of the bed and tried to hug him as much as the tug of the IV would allow...wincing slightly as pain coursed through her hand that was connected to the IV....

Ignoring that she called him again, worried about him...
"Shivaay...please say something...you are scaring me..."

Slowly Shivaay stepped forward and hugged her....

Annika held him tight and slowly rubbed his back consoling him as he tried to come to terms with what he had heard...

"Dadi...She...She had a heart attack Annika..."

Shivaay whispered...Annika ran her hand through his back consoling him... tears running down her cheeks as she held a broken Shivaay....

"Shivaay...What are you doing here now...You should be on your way to see Dadi..."
Annika said...