Chapter 58 : I got you

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

"All this time you were so obsessed with that Annika that you didn't even notice what I was doing your picture perfect life the whole time..."

"It was fun...framing the evidence and having you put in jail...do you know how much I enjoyed seeing you squirm...you are all alone now...just like I wanted...you have successfully alienated yourself from your family...good job...I was planning for this day since the day Shakthi said to me that though you were rough around the edges.. you still had a good heart..."

"Good heart...my foot..."
Kamini spat angrily before leaving...

"Phew...it seems nothing is like we see on TV for these filthy rich people ...everything is pretty messed up..."
Somebody whispered to the person standing next to him...

But in the pin drop silence of the room it reverberated...

Shakthi sat down on the filthy floor exhausted...

Pinky stood staring at the maniacal woman frozen...

****************
Chapter 58
I got you...

****************Chapter 58I got you

Next day evening...
Chadda residence...

"Wait a minute...why is it that i dont remember seeing you ever...are you from groom's side or bride's side...?"
An old man asked walking towards Rudra holding a walking stick scrutinizing him...

Rudra clenched his fist to stop himself from screaming at this guy...

He had to see Saumya before she got engaged to that chommu...and this guy was interrogating him...

"Who did he think he was anyways...?Tintin...?"
He thought to himself...

Besides the oldie wig and beard he was wearing to disguise himself so as to get into the chadda house unnoticed, was itching like anything...

Placing his hand against his hip supportively like old people did, he leaned towards the other guy...

"Kyaaaaa...?"
Rudra placed his hand against his ears and asked...

"I was asking...who you are...?I haven't seen you around...?are you from groom's side or bride's side...?"
The other person asked raising his voice...

"OH YEAH ...I SAW SOMEBODY GOING THAT WAY WITH THE BROOM..."
Rudra said loudly...

"NAHI...I.WAS ASKING..."
The old guy started but was interrupted by his son...

"BHASKAR KO MEINE BHI DEKHA NAHI..."
Rudra said to the old guy shrugging...

He thanked the stars when the old man's son walked away taking his father, smiling at Rudra apologetically...