Chapter 75 : When things go south

Previously on Meri Aashiqui....

"Saumya..."
Rudra called his love kneeling before her...

"I'm sorry....I'm so sorry..."
He whispered holding her hands in his and kissing them tearfully...

"I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess in the first place...I'm sorry for putting you in danger...I'm sorry you had to go through this..."
He said looking at the love of his life...

"Rudra...this is not your fault...you dont have to apologize to me..i'm sorry I brought you into this mess in the first place with my paranoia..."
Saumya said cupping his face...

"We both are equally helpless..."
Rudra said to her...

She sighed realizing something...

"Rudra...I love you...I love you so much...I have always loved you and I'll love you till my last breath and even after..."
She whispered tearfully...

"I love you too my sumo..."
Rudra whispered with tears cupping her cheeks...

"Rudra...If...anything...happens...to me..."
She said softly her voice breaking...

"Please take care of...of aai for me...she is..."
Saumya said holding his hand in hers...

"Nothing will happen to you ok...until I'm alive, I won't let anything happen to you..."
Rudra whispered back crying making Saumya wipe of his cheeks smiling through her tears...

"Cry baby..."
She said patting his cheeks...

"So remember Rudy baba...now the time is 10:25...You will go and bring back everything that Bhavya gave you and come here by 10:55...a second later than that and you know what would happen..."
Sultan said callously....

"Wait for me ok..."
Rudra said to his love...

Kissing Saumya's hands one last time Rudra walked out of the house determined...No matter what he was going to save his girl...Even if he had to sacrifice his life he was going to do it...

*******************
Chapter 75
When things go wrong...

Shivaay was standing by the poolside when Annika walked in...

As soon as he sensed her presence he pulled her into his arms which made Annika smile...

"Congratulations..."
Annika said standing on her tiptoes pecking lightly on Shivaay's lips...

"Hmm...relieved...?"
He asked her knowing how much she had beat herself up for the decision he took to resign from Oberoi Industries...

"Very...it's like the weight of the world has been taken away from my shoulders..."
Annika confessed...

"Vaise...Are you not happy about it Shivaay...?"
Annika asked him concerned seeing how conflicted he looked...

Shivaay sighed...
He didn't trust his mother even a bit especially after knowing what she was capable of...

She had made their life hell for almost 3 months because of her insecurity...and though she seemed to have mellowed down these days, he was worried it would raise again if he take up his position as the chairman...

"The circumstances that led to what I did..."
Shivaay started doubtfully...

"Will not arise again...I promise..."
Annika completed...

"How can you be so sure about it Annika...?"
He asked her seriously...

"First of all...we both aren't the same Shivaay and Annika of 4 months ago...we have changed...a lot...even if the situation were to repeat again...we wouldn't react the same way like we did back then...I for one will fight with my tooth and nail for you...and I'm damn sure you will not let me go either..."