Chapter 13 : Love and War

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

"Sir...Annika mam called me yesterday and said that she wanted the door locks to be changed...she also wanted me to make sure that there was no cameras or bugs in the apartment..."

"What...why...?"

"I don't know sir..and when I asked her today she wasn't saying anything..."

"Hmm..."
He vowed that he would get to the bottom of it soon...

~~~~~

As Annika made her way towards the Tea/Coffee booth she crashed onto somebody hard enough to fall on her backside if it hadn't been for the person's hold her...

Annika looked up to see the person who had saved her...

"We meet again..."
He said softly with a smile...

Annika couldn't help but smile back at the stranger who had saved her twice now....

*******************
Chapter 13

Shivaay was about to go to Annika's office when his phone rang again...

His eyes darkened with rage as he heard the other person speak....

"What do you mean...Vikram Adithya Thappar got the Happy chawl deal...?"
Shivaay asked in a hard emotionless tone....

He had raised the quote amount even further after what Ragini said about a possible attempt to sabotage.....but still how did this happen...?

That sick b*****d Vikram...

He was done with the dirty games that Vikram was playing...this is were he would draw the line...

He would have let go if Vikram had messed with him...but this was personal...This was about Annika...This was about her home...

Sahil wouldn't have minded about the house that much...but for Annika it was the place where she had found home..at least for sometime...And he knew what it meant to her...

And he would never forgive himself if anything happened to that...

He dialled Mishra's number...

Mishra:"Sir....I don't know, how this happened...but...but...
Mr.Thappar's bid was accepted by the land owner and so..."

"ENOUGH..."
Shivaay burst out angrily...

Mishra gulped in fear....He knew that he was gonner today...Tata bye bye to naukari....He had never seen his Shivaay sir this angry....

Shivaay:"Just check the mail I have send you Mishra and tell me how this happened....?"
He said in a dangerously calm voice...

Mishra's eyes went round with shock....Thappar's quote money was just a few lakhs more than their quote amount....a clear indication of sabotage as Shivaay had quoted an amount way higher than the net worth of the place....

Shivaay knew what it was...
It was a direct mockery from Vikram to him...He was telling him that he played dirty and wasn't ashamed of it....

Shivaay:"What do you see Mishra...?"

Mishra:"Sir....this..."
He mumbled all shocked....