Chapter 51: Fated to be mine

Previously on Meri Aashiqui....

"Ahh..."
Shivaay jumped up from the bed sweating profuriously...

"Shivaay...Shivaay...you ok...?"
Annika asked him cupping his face...

"Did you have a nightmare...?"
She asked him...

"No Annika...it wasn't a nightmare...it was my memories...those which i had buried deep inside of me..."
He said staring blankly...

He was disturbed especially at the memory of the girl from the orphanage and her haunting eyes...He wondered were she would be...?would she have escaped the hell she was in...

Annika hugged him sideways consoling him...

Gazing lovingly at her Shivaay wrapped his hands around her...and kissed her lightly on her temple...
"I love you Annika...I love you so much..."
He whispered against her hair...

Thankful that his Anni had survived her ordeal...and was in fact in his arms right now...

Annika looked up at Shivaay and kissed his cheeks in response...
"Shivaay, I know you do..."

"I'll protect you no matter what..."
Shivaay vowed to her...

"I know you will.."
She said placing her head on his chest...

Shivaay ran his hand through her back...

*****************
Chapter 51
Fated to be mine

"Oh dear lord...Sandhya would be here any minute to dress the wounds..."
Annika said sitting up on the bed panicking seeing that the time was already 7:45...

"Why do you have to go to the clinic upstairs...?this can be done in our room as well na..."
Shivaay asked Annika not wanting to let go of her...

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked..."
He added with a smirk...

"Haha...are you dreaming Mr. Oberoi...?you have never seen me naked..."

"Oh really...?"
He said raising his eyebrows...

"Who do you think dressed you up each time you were sick...?"
Shivaay said to her smiling slyly...

"Don't tell me you haven't ever wondered about that till now..."
He leaned back on the head board and crossed his hands against his chest staring at his wife in a relaxed demeanor...

He chuckled inwardly at the scandalized look Annika was giving him...

"Let me jog your memory my dear wifey...First time was after I rescued you from that creep Daksh...second after you locked yourself in the fridge in a foolish attempt to get me to admit that muhje farak padtha hein..."
He said sweetly...

"Haw...I told you that I didn't lock myself in the fridge...why do you even think that I would do something stupid as that...?My brain hasn't gone that cuckoo to do something like that ok...Especially when I already knew that apko farak padtha hein..."
Annika said to Shivaay...

"Anyways...you are my husband...so it's ok if you saw me naked...."
She said nonchalantly...

"Hein...?"
Shivaay replied shocked...

"Vaise Shivaay, what do you think of the tattoo I have in my...er...you know...?"
Annika whispered to Shivaay leaning towards him seductively...