Chapter 59: Dil bole Oberoi

Previously on Meri Aashiqui....

"We can't interfere Annika...they have to fight this battle together...they are the ones who have to chose...As a brother it tears my heart apart to see Rudy like this...but if we act on his behalf and do something, we will be ruining their lives..."
Shivaay said to her...

"Besides it is just a Rokha...he has time till the marriage to manao his girl.."
Shivaay said smirking...

"Ok let me ask you...Will YOU let another guy put a ring on my finger...?"
Annika asked him with a smile...

"Remember, I watched that happen right in front of my eyes once when you got engaged to that creepy Daksh...It was a heartwrenching experience and I wanted to punch the daylights out of that moron for touching my girl...but still ultimately I managed to marry you didn't I..."
Shivaay said smiling...

"You are pretty smug about it aren't you...?"
Annika asked cupping his face with a smile...

"Of course I'm..."
Shivaay said pleased with himself...

**********************

Chapter 59
Dil bole Oberoi...

Chabra residence...

*KNOCK...KNOCK*
As somebody opened the door Saumya wondered who it would be...She had asked Rudra to leave...But considering it was Rudra, she highly doubted if he would accept what she said just like that and leave...what would she do if he confessed to her again...?

It took all of her will power to stop herself from going after Rudra in the first place...
If he confesses again then she didn't really know how she would cope with the situation...

"Saumya...dont think of all this...just think about your rokha with Reyan...that's all that matters...think about your aai...everything is going to be ok..."
She told to herself...

"Breathe in breathe out..."
She told herself...

After finally composing herself she became aware of what was happening and she heard her friends laughing and teasing...

"Guess who is here to see his beloved..."
Swetha said to her smiling cheekily...

Saumya stood up to see Reyan...

"Vaise Reyan, she would have come downstairs in a couple of minutes...why did you bother...?"
Nitha teased him...

"Nitha...let the poor guy go...he couldn't wait for even a few seconds to see his darling...isilye tho chale aye..."
Everybody laughed...

They stood in circle around Saumya and Reyan...

"Hi..."
Reyan said to her awkwardly running his hands through his hair...

"Hello..."
Saumya replied....

Everybody burst out laughing at this awkward exchange...