Chapter 77: Blast from the past

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

"ACP Abhay Singhania...."
He heard a familiar voice call...

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi..."
Abhay acknowledged turning towards him...

"Thank you...brother..."
Shivaay said looking at Abhay....
Abhay froze for a moment and then nodded with a smile...

"Vaise...know that...you are always welcome at OM...i know that you won't be comfortable about returning there after what happened...but please visit sometimes..ever since I told Dadi about you, she is waiting "impatiently" to meet you and your wife..."
Shivaay said to him....

"She has also asked me to tell you that if you don't come see her soon she will find your address and blacken your doorstep..."
Shivaay said to him making Abhay chuckle...

"If you need a reason to visit...you can come to mine and Annika's mehandi...I'm inviting you and Tanya..."
Shivaay said to him smiling...

"Ok...i will...Thank you for the invitation....Though I'm not that enthusiastic all things considered...I know for sure that Tanya would be pleased...actually she keeps complaining about having no in laws...And so I think I won't pass the opportunity..."
Abhay said smiling...

"Thank you...it means a lot to Dadi and all of us..."
Shivaay said to which Abhay nodded...

********************
Chapter 77
Blast from the past

"Saumya...?meri bachi..."
They heard a voice as soon as they stepped in OM...

"Aai..."
Saumya ran towards her mother and hugged her tight...

"Aur tum dono...how dare you put yourself in danger...?"
Aai said scolding Saumya and Rudra...

"He said that you were in danger...I..."
Saumya said tearfully and Rudra intertwined his hand in hers ...

Aai hugged them hard...
"I thought...I lost you two...I just....agar tum dono ko kuch hojatha tho...mar jaathi mein..."
She said crying...

"Haww...aise kaise chale jaathe...rooz apke daanth khaye bina na mujhe tasalli nahi milthi..."
Rudra said innocently making Aai twist his ear...

"Rudra..."
Jhanvi called tearfully...

"Ma...don't worry...we perfectly alright..."
Rudra said to her...

"Vaise bhi sultan ho ya saithan...mere saamne nahi tiktha...yeh dole shole show keliye thodi ugaya hein meine..."
He said flexing his muscles...

"Aise mara...aise maara....ki at last he behosh hoke wall mein picture hogayi..."
Rudra said seriously making Saumya roll her eyes hearing him boast...

Dadi slapped him lightly on his shoulder while Jhanvi laughed through her tears...

"Nautanki..."
Dadi said hugging him...

"Bhabhi..."
Rudra called phailaoing his hands SRK style after his mother and Dadi showered their love on his return looking at his favorite Annika bhabhi who was waiting a little afar letting Jhanvi aunty and Dadi pamper him...

He knew that Bhabhi was the first person to know that he was in trouble and most probably the one who worried the most...

"Rudra, Saumya..."
Annika cried while she hugged them hard...

"Oww...bhabhi...sambhalke...sar se pair tak chot he chot hein..."
Rudra whined...

"Sorry...sorry...mein..."
Annika stepped back wiping her tears...