Chapter 87: Closing in...

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

Recap: The media ousted the news about Annika being the daughter of the perpetrator of KM fire accident, Harshvardhan Trivedi...
The senior Oberois remain mum and keeps Annika and Gauri believe what the media news said...

While renewing Annika's childhood house Shivaay comes across a couple of audio cassette from which he comes to know that HVT reached the venue only after the fire...and that he was falsely accused...

Shivaay confronts his father and uncle, who confesses that HVT was indeed innocent..but they stopped shukla from confessing because it wouldn't make any difference as HVT already died...
Shivaay storms off angrily...

Annika who had come to Shivaay's office hears this conversation...

When Tej and Shakthi goes to explain everything to Shivaay they get blackmailing message from somebody who claims to know about what happened that day in KM...To make things worse when the person says that they will reveal what happened to Oberois business partner Mr. Kapoor at midnight...

Later they are contacted by Roop who says that she had gotten information from shukla that police are re-investigating KM accident...Realizing that they have no other choice Senior Oberois goes to KM...

Meanwhile Shivaay gets a message saying that to see his elders true face he would have to go to KM at 12:00...
And like he was told sees his elders digging up a grave...Shivaay is now suspicious about his elders...

Meanwhile After Shivaay leaves Annika is contacted by Shukla who pleades her to listen to him for once...He then sends her a video...

Annika decides to call the man and he asks her for a chance to meet with her...
But on reaching the location she was given she mets an eccentric "shukla" who tried to shoot at them...
Annika escapes from their and reaches home..
There she confronts the oberois about lying to her about her father...

**********

Chapter 87
Closing in...

"Please let me go...Please Vivi..."
Shukla who was lying on the ground of the storeroom he was in, bleeding and wounded, cried to Svetlana...

"DON'T CALL ME THAT..."
Svetlana screamed at the man while kicking him hard..

"I'm sorry bitiya...I won't..."
Shukla cried painfully...

"Tell me where my father is...Tell me where my father is...Tell me where my father is..."
Svetlana screamed grabbing Shukla's shirt and shaking him...

"I don't know Bitiya...I don't know...if I had known I would have told you...I swear..."
Shukla cried painfully...

*SLAP*

"You would have told us...?"
Svetlana said scoffing...
"Please...don't make me laugh...You are nothing but a liar, coward and a traitor Shukla...and no matter what you would always try to save your sorry a**..."

"If killing me will make you forgive me then..."

"Forgive you...?Even if i kill you a 1000 times, my hatred for you will never die..."
Svetlana said to him angrily...

"I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU PUT MY FAMILY THROUGH...I HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH...I HATE YOU...I HATE YOU..."
Svetlana shouted before shooting him on his chest mad with rage...

"Vi..vi..."
Shukla called before falling backwards...

"Bac...k th...en...g..ot a vi...deo rec...ordi...ng fro...m yo...ur fa...ther's number...di...dn't thi...nk mu...ch of it at th..at ti..me...but...th..at...vi...deo...sent...Anni...ka...som..ebo..dy...thre.aten..ing...Harsh..vardh..."
He managed to say before vomiting blood and losing consciousness...