Chapter 52: Shark Singh Oberoi

Previously on Meri Aashiqui...

"Sir..."
Shivaay looked up to see Khanna standing by the door...

"Yes Khanna...what is it...?"
He asked his trusted employee...

"Sir...I tried to find the whereabouts of Mahi like you asked but he has gone missing...i checked with the people of his locality and also his workplace...but nobody has any idea where he is since the day he met you..."
Khanna said to Shivaay...

Mahi where are you...?
Shivaay thought worried...

He had assured Annika that he would track Mahi's whereabouts when she was worried when she couldn't contact him...but somehow it was becoming hard to get hold of the guy...

He had also wanted to thank him personally for giving him the info about people plotting to hurt Annika...if it hadn't been for Mahi, he might not have been able to rescue her on time...

He hoped that Mahi wasn't in some sort of danger because of that...

"Hmm...Continue searching and keep me posted about the updates ok..."
Shivaay said to khanna...

"Sir...What should we do about Pinky mam's bail....?Tej sir is going forward with attempting to get the bail..."
Khanna informed Shivaay...

Shivaay sighed...Every time he thought about his mother he felt his head explode...As a husband he wanted to stop the bail attempt to keep Annika safe but as a son he couldn't let his mother rot in prison...

"Get me the complete information as soon as possible Khanna..."
He said in a resigned tone...If there was a chance that his mother was innocent then he didn't want to ignore that...

"Ok sir..."
Khanna said leaving...

*************************

Chapter 52
Shark Singh Oberoi

"Well...well...well...look who has paid a visit to my humble office...Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi himself..."
ACP Abhay said sarcastically with a smug smile...

"I was heartbroken knowing I couldn't meet you the last time you visited..."
He said dramatically....

"Oh dear..Where are my manners...?Please be seated..."
Abhay said arranging the chair for Shivaay to sit...

After Shivaay sat down he went and sat behind the desk...

"So...what refreshments do I order for you...?tea...?coffee...?cool drinks...?Can't displease the Oberoi's after all..."
He said mockingly...

When Shivaay didn't respond Abhay shook his head...
"Seems like Mr.Oberoi sir doesn't want any refreshments..."
He said dismissing the person who was waiting for the order...

"To be frank Mr. Oberoi...I didn't expect you to turn up here for bailing your mother out, considering how your mother tried to kill your wife...but then again blood is thicker right...Mother trumps wife..."